GDT: Let the Free Agency Madness begin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Which show is best for our purposes?

Probably TSN. They just have a greater number of insiders on payroll.

Frank Seravalli via Daily Faceoff is an alternative for those not in NA:

Reactions: Lempo

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Joe McGrath said:
His other high in goals over a twelve year career is 30. Let’s not pretend like he’s that guy.

My comment was partially in jest. If his side looks at those analytics though it wouldn’t make sense on his end to do a 1 year deal here. Though they have the space to over pay him on a 1 year deal.
As was mine. It was in reference to the RBA shackles offense screeds. I just happened to use your post as the segue.

Duchene would be very useful as a C/W and his skating and driving to the net makes him a good fit. He's a reliable power play scorer too. I do think he'll get more than a 1-year deal somewhere though.

Reactions: moses malone 12

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
It would be worse IMO. Patches has been a legit goal scorer, something we need so there was a logical fit. Wheeler isn’t, and has never been a great goal scorer. He’s never hit 30 in his career and hasn’t hit 25 in the last 5.

Statistics say that Blake Wheelers 15 goals last season were more than Patches 3.

moses malone 12

Oct 19, 2020
Meaningless predictions are fun, so i'll go with - if freddie moves on we go after korpisalo.
change in plans. Trade for hellybuck and sign hiim to an extension. Borg has to adjust the algorithm or else their heads will explode. "Not smart asset management or omething to that effect" . This would be a huge message to the rest of the Eastern Conference: "take your best shot....you ain't scoring."

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Is Twitter down? Would be nice to have some old school news breaks on tv

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
I just don’t get the appeal of Korpisalo.
Every goalie the borg has signed in free agency has been considered a bit of a reach for guys most considered on the downslope of their careers. Korpisalo sort of fits, though i think he is actually more well thought of now than freddie or mrazek were when signed.

Our d is great for reputation rehab.

But i'm just killing time 'til 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad