GDT: Let the Free Agency Madness begin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
True but i don’t see them letting a 1OA go for a 2nd round pick compensation though. They would make it work at that point
I took the liberty of "signing" K'Andre to $5M AAV, which is the neighborhood of what I think he gets. Also added Quick for $1M. This is the reality of their situation. Anyone putting up a $4,290,124 OS to Laf screws them UNLESS they move Goodrow.

Screenshot 2023-07-01 101458.jpg

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Did the NHL Free Agency Frenzy break twitter? We’ll never know

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
I always dislike that we see announcements (like Quick to NYR) well before the opening bell. Part of the way it's done these days, of course, but I still don't like it.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Is there a good show of the Free Agent Frenzy getting streamed anywhere?

There's an interesting development out of Carolina. According to Pierre Lebrun of TSN and The Athletic, goalie Frederik Andersen appears ready to test the free agent market, although there remains a possibility he still returns to the Hurricanes.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Blake Wheeler hasnt hit 20 goals in the last three seasons, and has struggled to stay healthy. He is 36. If that’s the scoring edition it would feel like we not only learned nothing from Patches we’re doubling down on a poor idea.
It would be worse IMO. Patches has been a legit goal scorer, something we need so there was a logical fit. Wheeler isn’t, and has never been a great goal scorer. He’s never hit 30 in his career and hasn’t hit 25 in the last 5.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Is there a good show of the Free Agent Frenzy getting streamed anywhere?

There's an interesting development out of Carolina. According to Pierre Lebrun of TSN and The Athletic, goalie Frederik Andersen appears ready to test the free agent market, although there remains a possibility he still returns to the Hurricanes.

That's a lot of words to say "He's going somewhere, probably today." Thanks, Pierre. :laugh:

Reactions: Lempo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad