GDT: Let the Free Agency Madness begin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Probably TSN. They just have a greater number of insiders on payroll.

Frank Seravalli via Daily Faceoff is an alternative for those not in NA:

My little experience says they concentrate too much on the Canadian teams.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Every goalie the borg has signed in free agency has been considered a bit of a reach for guys most considered on the downslope of their careers. Korpisalo sort of fits, though i think he is actually more well thought of now than freddie or mrazek were when signed.

Our d is great for reputation rehab.

But i'm just killing time 'til 12.

I mean that’s true but… it’s not the front office saying they want to sign Korpisalo. You are. Lol.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Every goalie the borg has signed in free agency has been considered a bit of a reach for guys most considered on the downslope of their careers. Korpisalo sort of fits, though i think he is actually more well thought of now than freddie or mrazek were when signed.

Our d is great for reputation rehab.

But i'm just killing time 'til 12.
That'sWhatSheSaid.gif

:naughty:

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
I mean that’s true but… it’s not the front office saying they want to sign Korpisalo. You are. Lol.
That's why i started the whole thing calling it a meaningless prediction. It has a little logic - i honestly don't really think it will happen lol.

It needs to be 12 dammit

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
How did Florida sign OEL prior to the Start time? Are Buyout exempt from the official UFA free agent time?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Matthews Matthews Matthews Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad