GDT: Let the Free Agency Madness begin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I would buy a kessel jersey day one if we signed him. I mean actually I wouldn’t because I’m broke and jerseys are stupid expensive but I’d be pumped about it is what I’m saying

Reactions: ElmCityGuy

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
From the NHL.com Free Agency Blog:

Andersen and Raanta are expected to return to Carolina. Hurricanes GM Don Waddell said as much Wednesday at the 2023 Upper Deck NHL Draft in Nashville.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
What's the tl;dr?
trying to trade Goodrow to no avail. Laf being shopped

I would do Drury, Noesen and our 24 1st for Laf. Not that the Rangers would accept but that meets their need for cheap depth. Saves us about 3 million in cap space going the O.S route and that gives them more than a 1st and a 3rd

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SvechneJerk

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
trying to trade Goodrow to no avail. Laf being shopped

I would do Drury, Noesen and our 24 1st for Laf. Not that the Rangers would accept but that meets their need for cheap depth. Saves us about 3 million in cap space going the O.S route and that gives them more than a 1st and a 3rd
Yea, but unless they can actually move Goodrow, they can't even afford the upper end of 2nd Rd pick compensation.

Reactions: Nikishin Go Boom

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Yea, but unless they can actually move Goodrow, they can't even afford the upper end of 2nd Rd pick compensation.
True but i don’t see them letting a 1OA go for a 2nd round pick compensation though. They would make it work at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad