GDT: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
What are you blokes mad at? This is the most consistent thing the Pens do, fail on the powerplay.

Hes playing with Karlsson. Id be too
Malkin should have been mad for years for being treated like shit for his linemates.

Geno - “Hey my winger is doing well, this is great, I am building chemistry….”
Sullivan - “Now‘s the time for me to take that winger away from Geno to put him with Sid, I’m a genius.”

*Winger goes cold and plays terrible and now isn’t playing well for either line…*

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I can’t understand how Dubas could watch this team, between the defensive lapses and uninspired play and lack of finishing, and say this is well coached team…what the f**k is he waiting for? Lol

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
It’s crazy how every Joe Blow goalie looks like ‘98 Hasek when we play them. Probably nothing we’re doing though.

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Pretty f***ing sad it will take the powerplay to reach historic lows to actually fire people. This is why JR has success, even if he has his whiffs too - he sees a problem and tries to fix it BEFORE it's too late.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
It’s crazy how every Joe Blow goalie looks like ‘98 Hasek when we play them. Probably nothing we’re doing though.
Is it though? I think we see so many high scoring chances against our goalies that we go numb for the output of shots with like very minimal actual scoring chances within that. The Pens can have 35 shots on net and maybe 3-5 are actual scoring chances, while the other team will have a dozen + because of the Pens shitty zone coverage or turnovers or collapses…

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Pretty f***ing sad it will take the powerplay to reach historic lows to actually fire people. This is why JR has success, even if he has his whiffs too - he sees a problem and tries to fix it BEFORE it's too late.
They still won't.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
PP lets us down again
Cant let us down when we except not to score!

giphy.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pathetic…wasting another day in the Metro too to pick up points in the standings with Flyers and Caps losing, and Devils look to be losing too

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I've never seen a team make scoring look so hard.

This team would have trouble scoring in a brothel.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Idiot Pens fans on social media clap every time a terrible adjustment is made to the powerplay lol. "Omg that powerplay with two defensemen that never works in the modern game *looked* better wooow" "Holy shit this two unit powerplay that never works in the modern game *looks* so much betttteerrr" Todd Reirden is a clown and his adjustments are a pathetic joke.

Reactions: vodeni

reino

Jul 20, 2019
I bet this team would go big run after coaching change. Their style is way too predictable at the moment

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
He knew the Pens Assistants that were good were worth hiring away from the shitty system that Sullivan continues to employ with his shitty philosophy of how to play and is thriving with the blokes that aren’t being forced to pander to a core.

Look at Tocchet and Sarge thriving in Vancouver and are not forced to play anyone anywhere, they are told to coach and make the choices they need to. Meanwhile the Pens “Hey make sure Sidney gets who he wants and what he wants and make sure you ask him when you want to take days off too, let Letang keep playing a ton as well, oh and then keep using the wrong players in the spots we should see talented players in, instead.”

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Karlsson on the PP and Graves on the PK are turning out to be killer weaknesses of this team. Great job, Dubas.

Karlsson is sooo bad at PPQB. We could see it on that last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad