GDT: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
isn't it bad enough getting beat by all the x-pens now? and you want more?:laugh:
I want young talented players that should get playing time and would succeed under a coach that would utilize them in meaningful ways, to actually get that experience. Why should only Lafferty, Sprong, and Blueger get that positive experience?

Reactions: The Old Master

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

are_you_not_entertained_meme_banner.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Why does MSL coach? Because he can skip the line and get a job as a head coach over other coaches with actual experience that put in time in other leagues to get noticed because the Habs are an absolutely ass backwards franchise.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
One thing I will blame Dubas for is that we needed depth, but not so many veterans that this coach would now obviously pick them over the young players that are playing well and deserve the chance. He went so ham with Hinostroza, White, Harkins, Acciari, bringing Zohorna back to be demoted back to the AHL, etc that he forgot oh shit yeah this team is older and needs competition for youth.

Dubas apparently did zero research just like his coach does. Went and added a bunch of veteran depth that his coach loves and now is wasting more youth. I just hope DOC, Puustinen, Poulin, and T. Smith get moved to another team so we can actually see what they’re capable of on a team where the coach isn’t a massive ignorant twat.

Dubas added so much veteran depth that he shit all over the young lads we had that should have a spot to move up and this coach has a hard on for vets so if he sees a veteran option even if the young player is out playing them by a mile, he chooses veterans and waxes poetic about how many games they have under their belts.
Yeah it would have been nice if Dubas had trusted the youth more but I guess I don't blame him overly much for not knowing what he had system-wise. Hard to put all your chips in on guys like Puussy when you don't know them that well yet.

That said the team has at least given Puussy a chance this year which I feel like last year's regime wouldn't have

Reactions: Andy99

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Why does MSL coach? Because he can skip the line and get a job as a head coach over other coaches with actual experience that put in time in other leagues to get noticed because the Habs are an absolutely ass backwards franchise.
What a weird thing to get mad about. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad