GDT: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
What a weird thing to get mad about. Lol
Bourque praising a coach with barely any experience that suddenly got the head coaching gig over more qualified coaches that would also be new to the NHL? Yeah that’s pretty f***ed up.

Marc Savard has better experience than MSL and he’s an Assistant Coach in the league right now.

I agree Sully needs to go, but I don't have the mental energy to turn every qualm about an individual player into Well Fire Sullivan Please Then.

Keep up the good fight.
I’m deep into this, to give up now…I can’t.

• Love
Reactions: ChaosAgent

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah it would have been nice if Dubas had trusted the youth more but I guess I don't blame him overly much for not knowing what he had system-wise. Hard to put all your chips in on guys like Puussy when you don't know them that well yet.

That said the team has at least given Puussy a chance this year which I feel like last year's regime wouldn't have
It’s nice to see Puustinen up this long, but then you see how he’s being used and it’s typical Sullivan of throwing a skilled winger we need with Geno and throws him with Eller on the 3rd line instead.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I get it. And am not giving a pass to the coach or management.

But at this point of the ageing process of the core we are at the twilight years so I am less up in arms about misses in the adding of depth. Or coaching miscues.

Spoiler alert.

They still wouldn't be Cup contenders had they not made the miscues.

It is kind of like ragging on your cousin who the horse kicked in the head at age nine, and who was never quite right again, for not getting into Yale like his father. The kid is doing what he is capable of.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
This team is so damn boring. They should get local kids to play on the bottom 6, at least there would be enthusiasms.

Rakell sickens me.........dude has zero fight. He actually stands out on a roster of other guys who have very little fight.......fart

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It’s nice to see Puustinen up this long, but then you see how he’s being used and it’s typical Sullivan of throwing a skilled winger we need with Geno and throws him with Eller on the 3rd line instead.
I blame Sully for his usage more than Dubas. Dubas called him up, and Sully has decided to bury him.

I don't think Dubas tells Sully how to coach. Generally frowned upon.

Reactions: Andy99

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

Reactions: canadianguy77

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Bourque praising a coach with barely any experience that suddenly got the head coaching gig over more qualified coaches that would also be new to the NHL? Yeah that’s pretty f***ed up.

Marc Savard has better experience than MSL and he’s an Assistant Coach in the league right now.

I’m deep into this, to give up now…I can’t.
There's no coaching waiting list where you put in your time and you get a shot at the show. Montreal liked what MSL could bring in dealing with their young roster spot they hired him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad