GDT: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
This team has such a shit offense. That was the one potential exciting thing in the summer was they should at least have a solid enough top six and PP to score some goals. Nope.

Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
God I thought Eller had that. Would have been great to see the families' reaction.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
This team has such a shit offense. That was the one potential exciting thing in the summer was they should at least have a solid enough top six and PP to score some goals. Nope.
Sullivan Has the line up set up to fail offensively and then acts shocked.

it wasn't that good to begin with, it had some rediculous saves above expected numbers
There is no one redeemable on this entire coaching staff. From Sullivan, Reirden, and Vellucci, not a single one of those losers should be here after this win by the Habs.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
At this point I just hope the Habs score just to force Sullivan to try something out of the box when it’s too late and act like “see look, I tried something different and we still didn’t score while down 3-1.”

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Dunno what youre talking about. Goal was to get Eller a goal tonight.
The only positives I hope for each game is for Puustinen And Doc to get a point and for the Goalies To not get hung out to dry.

Lol who cares who wins and loses at this point, that’s a fools hope. You have to first feel like the Pens are a team that can win games and then that shit matters. This isn’t a team that exudes hope in any form.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
That blown play start with Letang not making the pass to Malkin quick enough. He held it until Malkin was out of a shooting position which forced him to pass.

Those are the slow, low IQ plays that KILL this team.

Reactions: Phil68 and Andy99

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Maybe Salsa dog will help

CiALM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad