GDT: Leafs vs Wings: Friday in Sweden 2pm [TSN4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Sure, I can totally see that and meant to post that in my original post. Raymond himself is an exciting prospect/young player.

Ottawa and Minny though?
Ottawa has one of the best young European players and Minnesota has lots of Swedes on the current roster.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Ottawa has one of the best young European players and Minnesota has lots of Swedes on the current roster.

Stutzle is a German.

Erikson Ek vs Zibanejad
Brodin vs Hedman

Every team has a handful of Swedes/good European players. I just think that having the best Swedes along with Stamkos, Kucherov, Point, Vasi, Shesterkin, Panarin, Fox, Crosby, Malkin, Letang etc. would be a better way to showcase your superstars and league.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Leafs need to take advantage of this Sweden trip.

Both Detroit and Minnesota will be the 2nd half of a back to back, the Leafs will be the fresher team both games, they have to take advantage of that.

Reactions: authentic

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Leafs need to take advantage of this Sweden trip.

Both Detroit and Minnesota will be the 2nd half of a back to back, the Leafs will be the fresher team both games, they have to take advantage of that.
meh. a back 2 back is nothing if you're playing literally 2 games in 12 games or whatever it is.
if anything it'll have the other team sharper than us

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Stutzle is a German.

Erikson Ek vs Zibanejad
Brodin vs Hedman

Every team has a handful of Swedes/good European players. I just think that having the best Swedes along with Stamkos, Kucherov, Point, Vasi, Shesterkin, Panarin, Fox, Crosby, Malkin, Letang etc. would be a better way to showcase your superstars and league.
I'm aware of his nationality. Reread my post.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
I wonder if most Swedes will be Detroit or Toronto fans?
My guess is Detroit, but who knows. Sundin was fantastic when playing for Sweden. I found Leafs through Sundin. Might be 50-50. Maby the white and blue feels to close to the Finnish flag that some Swedes instinctly shy back like vampires watching the sunrise . In my case i just try not to think about that. If someone are in need to change colors its Finland!

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
(Joking) Wouldn't that be good for us? (Maybe not joking so much)
The scoring area wouldn’t change, but getting it there would and I think there might be less goals. It might help the slow defence in some instances, but in other situations it would destroy them.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I really hope this novelty doesn’t screw up our momentum. Keefe said he’s heard from other teams who’ve done ti, it’s quite disruptive. Between the long break, the travel, the big ice, the travel back, the long delay, I’m not a fan.

Reactions: egd27

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I really hope this novelty doesn’t screw up our momentum. Keefe said he’s heard from other teams who’ve done ti, it’s quite disruptive. Between the long break, the travel, the big ice, the travel back, the long delay, I’m not a fan.

Hasn’t it been confirmed already that they will be playing on a regular NHL size rink? As they should.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Anyone know the name of the Arena they are playing in?

I'm lucky I have both Friday and Sunday off.

Gonna be kinda weird cracking a beer at 8am on Sunday lol, but I will!

And then Vegas Grand Prix is at 1am Sunday morning and I need to watch that spectacle as well.......

Looking forward to it actually. Sports at weird times and my days off line up perfectly! Woo!

Reactions: supermann_98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad