GDT: Leafs vs Wings: Friday in Sweden 2pm [TSN4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
It doesn't hurt that Detroit is atrocious defensively and in net. It would be shocking if the Leafs don't put up 5 or 6 goals in this game.
They'll need it. They'll let in a minimum of 2 or 3 probably.

They need to work on their team D and 1 of the goalies needs to start running with it.

Obviously they need another solid d man but that probably isn't happening for a bit still.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Looking forward to a game on normal time for us Europeans :)

I'm actually looking forward to the atmosphere in the arena. I'm guessing it will be about a half 'n half split between the fans of the teams.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
They'll need it. They'll let in a minimum of 2 or 3 probably.

They need to work on their team D and 1 of the goalies needs to start running with it.
I think we'll see a continuation of the Vancouver game. The team is getting better with each passing game. It helps that Detroit and Minnesota are both awful, and both will be coming off game's the prior day, so I can see the Leafs cruising through both games. Nylander will probably dominate in both games.

Reactions: Burnie97

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
You never can tell how the travel affects teams. Who has the advantage? Detroit by playing a game or the Leafs with the extra day of rest?
If it was played in NA I’d expect a close game between these two teams.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I think we'll see a continuation of the Vancouver game. The team is getting better with each passing game. It helps that Detroit and Minnesota are both awful, and both will be coming off game's the prior day, so I can see the Leafs cruising through both games. Nylander will probably dominate in both games.
Let's hope so

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I wonder what Swedish Leafs alumni will be in attendance?

Hope Sundin is there. Hogland? Who else?

It looks like a pretty serious arena after looking it up.

I think it's called Globen over there (looks like a globe)

No love for Renberg I see.

Pierre Hedin, who played 3 games for us back in 2003. Only NHL team he suited up for. A loyal Leafs till the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad