GDT: Leafs vs Wings: Friday in Sweden 2pm [TSN4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I love that the NHL is doing this, I think including Europe in the league more and more is great for the league, the sport and the business of the NHL.

Buuuuuut….

I’m really excited to see Willie go out there like a demon and tear up these two games. I hope he’s pumped and I hope he has the best two games of his life on this trip, in front of his friends, family and countrymen

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I didn't think I could I was going to be able to catch this live! I made it. Anyone else interested in seeing WN perform in Sweden? I just remember Mats always had an extra gear when he played for or in SWE.

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
They have an impact this season though, if we sign a Hutton/Gustaffson instead of Klingberg we’d probably be the only team in on Calgary’s D with the cap space to fit them in. Instead we have to pay extra to dump Klingberg or get double retention to make it work.
Or we give them more than 15 games to settle in.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Cool! Apparently GMs just approved contrasting jersey/helmet combos, so blue helmets, white jerseys for the Leafs today. I was thinking something looked different :laugh:

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
I'm ready, hope the boys are.
Like to see some solid D today and give Samsonov a better chance and lift his confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad