Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers- Oct 30th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RythmicOne

Feb 26, 2012
how long before we call up someone good from the marlies. Leivo should be called up really doing good, percy or loov should be too.

Management is too smart to shell shock our future players by exposing them to this. We have no firepower. Everything else is doing well. We just cant finish!

dballislife2

Jul 7, 2011
ya leivo would be next to be called up, he fits the plays hard and physical but isn't very fast or skilled criteria

Jeepman89*

Oct 10, 2015
if i keep saying it enough it has to happen rite. I have faith we will finish last and not move down. I shouldn't write us getting him as a certainty my bad, still i can say with certainty we are getting a bottom 5 pick this year.

We got 4th pick last year and only ended up with Marner. Big deal. Look at Buffalo and Edmonton? They look good with their franchise players whereas all we have is Marner a smallish player like Kadri or Nylander. Big deal. Same thing can happen next year with a weak draft year.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
I took a shot every time Lupul tried a blind backhand pass out into the slot tonight and now I'm W.C. Fields.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
It reminds me of that other guy that used to praise Kadri and always say ALL HAIL OUR NEW LEADER
I think his name was cup67

I remember him. He was a different kind of stupid, though. He always used this: :nod: in his posts.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
hey look. this game should be 2-2 tied
way to go Bozak, Phaneuf, whoever scored.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
We got 4th pick last year and only ended up with Marner. Big deal. Look at Buffalo and Edmonton? They look good with their franchise players whereas all we have is Marner a smallish player like Kadri or Nylander. Big deal. Same thing can happen next year with a weak draft year.

"only"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad