Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers- Oct 30th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Also, I don't fault Kadri there. 30 seconds left he took a chance to try and create something and it didn't work. I want him to try every time in that situation.

Kadri didn't lose the game but he muffed on the insurance goal.

No one else is to blame there, not his wingers, not the goaltender, not the coaching, nothing but Kadri.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
We got 4th pick last year and only ended up with Marner. Big deal. Look at Buffalo and Edmonton? They look good with their franchise players whereas all we have is Marner a smallish player like Kadri or Nylander. Big deal. Same thing can happen next year with a weak draft year.

What would you have the Leafs do?

On the game, that was bad from Kadri. Needed to get that through. I know why he hesitated but damn that was killer. Team deserved a better fate.

Jeepman89*

Oct 10, 2015
Also, I don't fault Kadri there. 30 seconds left he took a chance to try and create something and it didn't work. I want him to try every time in that situation.

Don't give that fool any credit. 5 years in the NHL and he still can't make smart plays. Time to let him go to Montreal which is where he and his father want to be.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Let's see what Babcock does with that little Kadri breakdown. I mean he gives the puck away again and then breaks his stick after that done.

If Babcock is going to be fair, he's going to do something about that. I mean he's scratched or reduced guys ice time for much less.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Don't give that fool any credit. 5 years in the NHL and he still can't make smart plays. Time to let him go to Montreal which is where he and his father want to be.

Settle down he made a mistake, it happens. Kadri and Rielly have been our best players this season.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Let's see what Babcock does with that little Kadri breakdown. I mean he gives the puck away again and then breaks his stick after that done.

If Babcock is going to be fair, he's going to do something about that. I mean he's scratched or reduced guys ice time for much less.

You really think he's getting scratched for that lol...?

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
What were all the other records broken this season?

Record is perhaps the wrong term. "Individual milestone" is better.

First career goal? Check.

New career high in goals? Check

Hometown boy scores against the Leafs? Check

Former Leaf scores against the Leafs? Check

First career shutout against the Leafs? Check

Slumpbuster goal? Check

and on...and on....and on

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
dion with 7 pts in 9 games( i think) now. "Yes Chia, draisitle and your 2016 first will be enough for Dion Phaneuf". Make it happen Lou

Lupul has 4 points in 9 games. Not bad considering he's been bounced up and down in the lineup. Keep him with Bozak; he's doing well there.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
That was such a noob play by our already so many nhl games possessing kadri. First line center who should DOMINATE games against rookie teams like domi coyotes. LOL what a stupid noob play at the end.... cost us the whole game again.

With these type of players and plays...we will not win. Get rid of them. Just like kessel, period. It is happening, again.

And I like kadri, he wants to win. He is just not good enough. Noob play at the end again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad