Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Ryan Reaves (3 years, $1.3M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Dubas would have never made such a stupid ass move. His departure looking more vital by the second. Dubas haters looking lamer than ever

fIRe DuBaS.. and replace him with a dinosaur.

Great call.
You are right, he just made 5 years of bad moves

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Clown show is in full effect. Useless signing and this salary going to him is killing Willy's availability to be resigned.

I'm done with this....
He's not being re-signed. At least not to stay, probably a sign and trade. Nylander is gone, someone has to go because of Dubas, etc. genius Tavares signing and it's him.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Dubas was an overpaying moron, get over it and stop throwing his name in every thread already.
Its been literally 2 posts. No.

Yall were bringing up his name after every loss over 5 fkn years

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Hopefully he has a full NMC, I think if Brad gets on his knees and shows that Reaves is here for a long time, we’ll have an easier time signing Kerfoot and Holl to longterm deals now that they’ll feel protected and inspired by 1-man culture changer Reaves saying stuff like “let’s go” and “come on boys” on the bench.

Why are we signing a 37 year-old to a bulletproof 3-year deal knowing he's not good enough to play every game in year 1?

This has never gone wrong before, why would it go wrong now? My only regret is not giving Ryan the full 6.25 he deserves.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Dubas would have never made such a stupid ass move. His departure looking more vital by the second. Dubas haters looking lamer than ever

fIRe DuBaS.. and replace him with a dinosaur.

Great call.
To be fair Dubas would have signed Quick for 5 million.

Reactions: MarnerElite

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I’m meh on this signing. Right now leaning towards not liking it but will see how it plays out first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad