Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Ryan Reaves (3 years, $1.3M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Yet not as angry as they are about having to pay our stars what they are worth.

15m for Matthews will be the 200iq play though. It's an amusing fanbase. Wait no they will say Dubas would have signed him to a team friendly deal lol

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
It does NOTHING for us, guys is 36/37 enforcer getting 1m+ that is not what we need. When will people learn the bottom six "toughness" wont win if your top 6 is a bunch of wimps.

We'll be lucky to afford a Zamboni driver after the big 3 are done with our forward promising president Shanahan. We will keep the group togettttttherrrr.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
He has a good amount of playoff experience??? I'm amazed that the Reaves sweepstakes resulted in a three year contract. Let today bring bigger and better things for this team!

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Worth noting since he is a 35+ signing Leafs get no cap relief if they buy him out ever.

Also, really hope his contract isn't either front loaded or has any signing bonus in year 2/3 otherwise they also get no cap relief if he's sent to the minors because of the 35+ rule in the cba

I have no doubt Treliving has locked poor Pridham in a broom closet this morning

Last edited:

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Worth noting since he is a 35+ signing Leafs get no cap relief if they buy him out ever.

Also, really hope his contract isn't either front loaded or has any signing bonus in year 2/3 otherwise they also get no cap relief if he's sent to the minors because of the 36+ rule in the cba

I have no doubt Treliving has locked poor Pridham in a broom closet this morning

They are now cuffed by NMCs. It's over for this teams hope of a cup. At least for now. 5years?

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Everyone will take discounts like they did with the Red Wings when I played for them. I speak from the vast knowledge I gained while being George Parros before there was George Parros. I'm going to hire this nerd with fake glasses, he'll take us to the promised land. LOL. I give Shanny credit for finding and taking advantage of the Leafs, that's about it.

Reactions: thewave

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Dubas would have never made such a stupid ass move. His departure looking more vital by the second. Dubas haters looking lamer than ever

fIRe DuBaS.. and replace him with a dinosaur.

Great call.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Very leafy thing to do though. We're back to the old days, overpaying old guys. At this rate it seems like I will a 20-30 regular season watcher guy + PO.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Dubas would have never made such a stupid ass move. His departure looking more vital by the second. Dubas haters looking lamer than ever

fIRe DuBaS.. and replace him with a dinosaur.

Great call.

Dubas was an overpaying moron, get over it and stop throwing his name in every thread already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad