Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Leafs could possibly win this series after 2 comebacks in a row.

Gary-Bettman-smile.jpg

Reactions: AvroArrow

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
We squandered an excellent game from Tavares. Has he got another one in him on Saturday? Marner needs some counseling before Sunday (not joking). We need him at his best. He was visibly scared tonight. And that's understandable. It's going to be a whole lot worse on Saturday.

Reactions: wingman75

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Marner needs to continue to work on his figure skating skills, if he can improve on that we might have a legitimate shot in game 7.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
And never let our sticks leave the ice? I mean what more can we do?

They can head hunt us, cheap shot us, run our goalie, trip us blatantly.

We are on a 5 on 3 Kerfoot had no business engaging in battle with a guy who is 6’5. You’re losing that battle. Dump, come back and defend. That is the problem with these guys, no matter what the situation is they do not keep it simple.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
f*** the NHL and their brainless or more likely blatant bullshit. Literally let everything go except some ticky tack horseshit to give TB a 5-on-3. I’m beyond f***ing pissed.

And Campbell has to be f***ing better than that crap we witnessed in OT. Tampa generates jackshit all OT first decent chance they get and it’s in while Vasilevsky stands on his head.

f***

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Played a good game and didn't get the breaks. I think we all know how Saturday will go, so I'll be doing my hair instead.

Good luck to em.

Reactions: wingman75

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I’m honestly not sure I’m gonna watch next game. Been there done that. Hope I see them In the second round.
Same, until we win a playoff series I can’t do anymore game 7s. I’m done. Even this game took years off my life. I don’t know if I can ever forgive Kerfoot for this

Reactions: HolyCrap

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Bunting got blatantly tripped at center ice, and Tampa took advantage of the extra man. How in the f*** was ANY of that the fault of anyone on the Leafs at all? And that's after MULTIPLE ugly-as-f*** elbows and slashes during the third period and overtime.

I'm sure Bettman and Walkom are happy, though.

Play to the whistle.

Blow D coverage + Campbell has to cover that puck. What the hell was he thinking?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Look at leaf fan hubris when we were up 3-1 to the Habs.

It happened all again when we went up 3-2 vs the lightening.

This fanbase will literally never learn.

Getting called for a 5 on 3 is pretty nonsense late in a close out game. If let's say Bunting got punched in the head in OT, they'd let it go.

Another reason for that, the NHL just made a cool $7 million in HRR with a Game 7 in Toronto. Ah corruption.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Played a good game 6. Hard to complain about the effort, other than choking again.

The Kampf penalty wasn't actually a penalty. Only in a Leaf game do you put them 5-3 for 1:45 in an elimination game. Especially with how the game was called....

Can't see us winning game 7. Hope I am wrong.
If it makes you feel any better, the Rangers had to defend a full 2 minute 5 on 3 in an elimination game last night. Refs suck.

Reactions: WillNy29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad