Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
I loved the way the whole team played tonight. Seemed like Kerfoot was front and center with some high profile bad bounces and unfortunate turn of events and really hoped he'd get the OT winner. He was feeling it a little too much and playing a little bit beyond his ability. Burned us a couple of times.
Our issue now is, we always play our worst game of the series in the decider. What can we do?

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Game 6 OT, one goal and you advance and you go all star game mode instead of just shooting.

kerfoot in the slot, passes it to the point to a no-chance zone.

marner just twisting and turning like he's doing edge work drill in practice

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
This core needs to be blown up. This many first round exits in a row is not a coincidence.

I actually think it proved the opposite. I think you tinker, but the core is not the problem. They are producing in every way.

2 years in a row it’s the secondary guys that lose their composure and cost us games.

Galchenyuk, Sandin, Kerfoot. Look at Tampa and how they are built. Their depth players are strong and work horses. Until our depth guys can be reliable we won’t win. I don’t know what else you can ask from the core tonight.

Reactions: seventieslord

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I won't lie, the Leafs played very well once they came back including overtime.

Kerfoot had a forgettable game though.

Kerfoot can't dance in the neutral zone like that. Made me sick to watch when it was in motion and the drop pass was sheer terror. Loved his PK worth vs Hedman but you gotta take it easy. That 5 on 3 was unfortunate but then we dodged the Hagel done goof. Losing it like that was pretty tough.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
No, but maybe someone ask the refs why Tampa's winning goal was a 5 on 4.
Agreed, but the Leafs also benefited from the refs putting the whistles away when they got some breaks because of it. The Leafs just didn't capitalize

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
green-mile-im-tired-boss.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Of course Holl let’s Point stand in front of the net and does f***ing nothing until it’s too late

Like why the f*** are you out there

Piece of garbage

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I’m honestly not sure I’m gonna watch next game. Been there done that. Hope I see them In the second round.

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
And the refs can flick themselves, they are seemingly just calling games like they are betting on the games themselves.

Reactions: Massew

makbeer

Sep 28, 2006
Campbell needs to calm the f down.

Dude is like when an old goalie shows up to beer league in his old school koho pads the way he's overreacting to everything out there. He let in 2 goals that hit him today if he's just square and calm in his butterfly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad