Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-3 in OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Yep. Strange that they saved Swayman for the Jackets tomorrow night.
I'm sure there are some analytics that show that Ullmark performs better against the Leafs than Swayman. If not, it was an odd coaching decision, especially since Swayman was coming off a shutout (even if it was against San Jose). Anyway, the other positive is that Florida lost, so gained a point on them.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'm sure there are some analytics that show that Ullmark performs better against the Leafs than Swayman. If not, it was an odd coaching decision, especially since Swayman was coming off a shutout (even if it was against San Jose). Anyway, the other positive is that Florida lost, so gained a point on them.

Boston likes to rotate their starters every game it seems. I have Ullmark in my pool and that’s the trend.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
I still cant get over the overall lack of skill on our backend, but on a positive note, Lagesson and Benoit are growing on me.

9 hits 4 blocks across the 2 with simple and effective play.

Both in the heart of their prime years as well so are candidates for sound depth play when it counts.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
I still cant get over the overall lack of skill on our backend, but on a positive note, Lagesson and Benoit are growing on me.

9 hits 4 blocks across the 2 with simple and effective play.

Both in the heart of their prime years as well so are candidates for sound depth play when it counts.
I have been talking about this last year. Klingberg was an attempt and then Liljegren got targeted and taken out Making Reeves unemployed.People think Tanev is some kind of solution. We need a good number 2 with some offensive capabilities.

Reactions: DraftSchmaft

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Good game. We need a Leafs-Bruins playoff series, these games are fantastic.
Thanks, but no thanks. I'd prefer not to watch another series where the Bruins have a 60 minute powerplay...

*yawn* Clearly the anti-Leaf main board of complete morons is out because blatant knee shots and two handed grabs are GOOD if the Leafs are the targets!

I'm sure I'll get hammered for this, but main board trolls:🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
fun game to watch

no idea wtf Tavares was doing in o/t , skates towards the puck carrier bringing another checker with him which caused Willie to cut hard , blow a tire and then JT strolls back in slow motion because the selfish prick was hoping that the B's wouldn't score and he would get fed for a breakaway
Tavares should not be out there in OT, he’s way too slow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad