Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 4-1. Feel Shame.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Keep playing like this and a big trade is coming.

:confused:
need a captain …..u pay him 11 mill so get over it
these guys worrying about getting 11 mill or 8 mill etc ...just play none of these guys are McDavid get over it ...marner looks hurt already
gardiner what happened to him .
he wont get 4 mill lol

Reactions: Polaris1010

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
This team blows. Glad we got a reality check against an awful Blues team.

We've got nothing for the true contenders in this league unfortunately.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Maybe Dubas and Shanny told Babs, hey since we are 6-1 with Guys in their last year of their contracts scoring at a will. Let’s play some defense and control their points a bit, a few low scoring games here will help build the dynasty....Just let them score again when the record is 6-4 or 6-5.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
It's a long season. I'd be worried if this was a sprint but it's not. This is how teams will look to frustrate the Leafs all season long and in the playoffs.

Time for the Leafs to find a way around it and respond.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
What was he thinking when he jumped on the ice way before Andy got to the bench? This is why I don't like him sometimes. He lacks some brain cells.
Likely thinking "no chance they call this" or he heard a coach yell "go, go, go"

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Don't need Brett Pesce. Need more talent. We trade Nylander and we have shocking little talent on the wings.

Our wingers are looking pretty underwhelming right now.

Nylander might not be a perfect player but he definitely brings a speed and pace to our lineup that is definitely noticable when hes not playing.

Our wingers now are basically Marner and a bunch of muckers or bigtime question marks.

Reactions: Crispy Crust

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I demand full check up from the entire leafs roster including the coaching staff to check for weed. since it was "legal" to buy weed this entire team has been a joke.

P.S. It would be nice if HF boards (like the old boards) can show threads by someone that has been put on ignored list if they make gdt or pgt

Reactions: GardinerTheForward

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
We need to either move this bum Nylander or sign/bridge him. This bum eating meatballs at home is not helping the team one bit.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
I know this is sacrilege but local deity Marner has looked very underwhelming.

I know he goes on hot streaks now and then, plus he smiles and has an inelegant skating style that makes him look like he's trying, but he doesn't look good out there.
You have never felt shy about your opinion of Marner so apparently you like sacrilege.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
It's a long season. I'd be worried if this was a sprint but it's not. This is how teams will look to frustrate the Leafs all season long and in the playoffs.

Time for the Leafs to find a way around it and respond.

If you can't score against the Blues you're in trouble. Pittsburgh isn't exactly s defence juggernaught either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad