Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 4-1. Feel Shame.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
We have seen some troubling signs for sure. This team is too easy to play against. I still like the team, I just don't like some of the coaching decisions. I am really concerned that we are being coached by a dinosaur worse than Randy Carlyle.

Yeah. It wasn’t frustrating as this when Carlyle was coaching because we wouldn’t even win with a good coach.

Now it’s different. We can win with the right coach.

Babcock better be fired within 2 seasons if he cannot get results.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
The last 2 minutes in the raptors game was more exciting then the entire leafs game.

Babcock makes 8 million for what? Guy gets out coached every game. We needed to empty the tank tonight since we don’t play until Wednesday. It’s becoming a theme that Babcock makes average and below average goalies looks like stars.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
1 goal against Murray and Allen is really sad tbh. We shouldn't be having trouble scoring and our best players need more ice time.

Most of the team needs to put in a better effort, including the coaches.
Our besat players need to be better

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Great player

connor_brown_toronto.jpg
looked good out there ..

LeafsHome

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto
I just want some heat on Babcock. That’s all.

He’s seriously looking more and more like a dinosaur in today’s game.
Yeah - could use some lessons from Bruins coach Bruce Cassiday - now that's a real coach

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
How is Brown an NHLer?

What happened to Marner, does he have mono again?

Marleau and Hainsey I'm sure lie about their age. They would look slow in an alumni game with seniors.

Reactions: Polaris1010

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Lets get to the real issue here, when are you guys going to start holding 6millcock accountable? Hes on the clock now, 1 goal in 2 games ain't cuttin it.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Better team won
It's as simple as that

One thing that does concern me is when we fall into a hole and things aren't going well we seem to struggle to come up with either a game changing play/system change or any emotional/physical response to try to break out of it

It's something the team and coaching staff need to think about

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Better team won
It's as simple as that

One thing that does concern me is when we fall into a hole and things aren't going well we seem to struggle to come up with either a game changing play/system change or any emotional/physical response to try to break out of it

It's something the team and coaching staff need to think about

monkeyboy

Sep 19, 2018
Kadri wiffed on to chances the last one giving them the open netter. no battle from anyone tonight. is this Babcock, Nylander or just scheer lazyness...what????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad