Leafs have 10 players with 40pts or more

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
I can't control what others say, but you responded to me and I am telling you, you do not get ignore the 20 games Matthews missed especially when you finishes above a ppg

No just if I respond to your post then a few others will spring up to contradict the argument. I actually really like matthews, he should be a 70 point scorer. He should be a 40g guy when healthy.

But to circle back to the OP i dont think this presentation of fact really shows much of anything other than a good (high scoring) team that had great health all season.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Division title aside, I hope the cats win today so we can all indulge in the Boston vs Toronto playoff threads. It truly will be a sight to behold.

Reactions: nobody

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
Division title aside, I hope the cats win today so we can all indulge in the Boston vs Toronto playoff threads. It truly will be a sight to behold.

God I hope not. I want you guys to handle the leafs. That team is going to come out the gun full of piss and vinegar this year.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
No just if I respond to your post then a few others will spring up to contradict the argument. I actually really like matthews, he should be a 70 point scorer. He should be a 40g guy when healthy.

But to circle back to the OP i dont think this presentation of fact really shows much of anything other than a good (high scoring) team that had great health all season.
Lol, guy who's never hit 70 is expected to be a 70 point guy. Funny guy.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Except that it's not. I'm pretty sure you know this by now from watching Bruins games vs the Leafs, but Auston Matthews is a consistant game breaking threat...night in, night out. You give him an inch, and he will take a country mile...every single time. You're honestly trying to tell us that Matthews missing 20 games had no overall effect on our W/L record?

Oy vey... No... I am saying that missing 122 games of our top 10 points producers (including a guy who was 1.30 ppg, another that was ppg, and another 7 players who were on paces ranging from 43 to 65 points over 82 games) is WAY WORSE than 20 games of Auston Matthews OR a grand total of 30 games of the entire Leafs top 10 points producers.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Oy vey... No... I am saying that missing 122 games of our top 10 points producers (including a guy who was 1.30 ppg, another that was ppg, and another 7 players who were on paces ranging from 43 to 65 points over 82 games) is WAY WORSE than 20 games of Auston Matthews OR a grand total of 30 games of the entire Leafs top 10 points producers.
So, if the Bruins had Leafs level of healthiness, how many points are the sitting at right now?

BruinLVGA

Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Well we are talking about Matthews right now and he didn't finish below appg so I'm not really sure why you brought that up.
Trying to ascertain what is your logic. If above ppg = not ignore, but below ppg = ignore, I would like to understand why. Seems odd to me, that's all.

BruinLVGA

Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Bruins injuries, as of 2-3 games ago.

4421DBBC-D288-4092-9847-7F3CEA364852.jpeg

But losing Matthews for 20 games would be way worse, they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad