GDT: Leafs @ Habs - 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com please DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
How close is Schwartz Deli to the Bell Centre? I've heard that's the place to go for the best smoked meat sandwich.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Who has he injured so far? Last thing we need is this guy taking cheap shots at us when the game is out of reach.
Habs fan here

He injured a Sens rookie with a hit in the rookie tournament and then was challenged to a fight by another Sens prospect - video below. Seems to have gotten in the head of the Sens and they kept challenging him to fights in the preseason (habs played sens 4 times in preseason) He handled himself well in the fighting dept by all accounts.

Guhle is the rookie D-man to watch out for. fast skilled and hits hard

29Potvin

Jan 27, 2012
London Ontario
Undrafted. He would have been a great addition to our back end, given his size and toughness. Played right under our noses. I guess we have to wait to see if his game will translate into the NHL.
He was working at Costco in March of last year, so i'm guessing he wasn't really on many teams radar

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Habs fan here

He injured a Sens rookie with a hit in the rookie tournament and then was challenged to a fight by another Sens prospect - video below. Seems to have gotten in the head of the Sens and they kept challenging him to fights in the preseason (habs played sens 4 times in preseason) He handled himself well in the fighting dept by all accounts.

Guhle is the rookie D-man to watch out for. fast skilled and hits hard

Both of them are not very good, should be a fun season crushing the Habs.

• Haha
Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
This Habs d-core is likely the worse 6 defensemen we come across all year.
Sadly the only thing worse would be if we grabbed 6 random people off the street. Gave them a jersey, skates and a hockey stick. lol

The funny thing is. Over the years, regardless of where our teams are in the standings. The games are usually close. Let's just hope that we're all entertained, and no freaking injuries.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
How close is Schwartz Deli to the Bell Centre? I've heard that's the place to go for the best smoked meat sandwich.
Not sure but Patati Patata has the best burgers I've ever had & it's not far from the Bell Centre either. Would definitely recommend.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Undrafted. He would have been a great addition to our back end, given his size and toughness. Played right under our noses. I guess we have to wait to see if his game will translate into the NHL.

Who does he beat out for a spot? I am guessing he is going to choose a team where he has a chance to play. He has had no shot for at least 2 years here.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Oh if I could ask a small favour to all you Leafers

No whining, crying nor declarations of doom after even the smallest of calamities please. Let's try not firing the coach and management after a goal is scored and stop blaming stuff on a player particularly when said player isnt even on the ice! All that nonsense is just too frigging annoying for words.

Thanks;
Your friend koho

• Haha
Reactions: kb

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Montreals forward line up is actually not too bad. They should be able to score some goals

I’m kinda shocked they went 0-8 in ore season.

Defence is full of rookies but still should have managed to squeeze out a game.

I dont think they’ll be as bad as they were last year
I hope they're not. A nice 26th overall sounds real good.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sadly the only thing worse would be if we grabbed 6 random people off the street. Gave them a jersey, skates and a hockey stick. lol

The funny thing is. Over the years, regardless of where our teams are in the standings. The games are usually close. Let's just hope that we're all entertained, and no freaking injuries.
Oh for sure. I got a feeling this ends 2-1 in the shoot out or something like that.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
So you're claiming that you don't know the potential line up or where to watch it but you know the xStat of every player, the coach's record and how the GM negotiates every contract? Interesting.
He wasn't saying that. He was talking about the game day thread not including that information.

Reactions: kb

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Oh if I could ask a small favour to all you Leafers

No whining, crying nor declarations of doom after even the smallest of calamities please. Let's try not firing the coach and management after a goal is scored and stop blaming stuff on a player particularly when said player isnt even on the ice! All that nonsense is just too frigging annoying for words.

Thanks;
Your friend koho
There will be "Unprecedented and Dramatic" overreactions about everything, like usual.

Reactions: Jojalu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad