GDT: Leafs @ Habs - 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
There's a lot going on this season....Malgin, Robertson, the goalies, the 2 young guys on defence.

More than anything, though...I desperately want a nice comeback campaign for JT.

Forget the salary, I LOVE a story of an older guy shaking off the shackles of time, especially, after all the shit talking he's gotten in the last 18 months.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
There's a lot going on this season....Malgin, Robertson, the goalies, the 2 young guys on defence.

More than anything, though...I desperately want a nice comeback campaign for JT.

Forget the salary, I LOVE a story of an older guy shaking off the shackles of time, especially, after all the shit talking he's gotten in the last 18 months.

It would be nice to see,, though I'm worried the oblique injury makes it tougher for him to hit the ground running.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I just saw that Drouin is expected to be a healthy scratch tonight.

He already feels like a reclamation project next year, league min, get him in touch with a sports therapist and see what he can do.

But who cares about that right now, boys are going to start with a W and the race for the art ross will start between Matthews and Marner.

Reactions: therealkoho

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
It's been too long. So much MLB and CFL before this day. Good riddance.

Drop the puck.

Go Leafs Go!

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
6wmwkj.jpg

Last edited:

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
It's been too long. So much MLB and CFL before this day. Good riddance.

Drop the puck.

Go Leafs Go!

Just stay off TSN and the CFL becomes non-existent - I've stopped going there as frequently with all their hockey canada investigation bs.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
All eyes will be on Matt Murray. He will be the #1 story in Toronto all year, to follow his progress and play.

Hopefully he can stay healthy this season. :crossfing as Leafs are counting on him to be Leafs #1G.

Leafs started off against Montreal last year with a 2-1 win.

Wed 10/13vsMTLMTLW
2-1

egd27

exspecta usque ad proximum annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Would have been happy to, but unfortunately a game thread was already rushed out with zero information at 7 in the morning.
So you're claiming that you don't know the potential line up or where to watch it but you know the xStat of every player, the coach's record and how the GM negotiates every contract? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad