GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
JVR has been a big disappointment in this game. He's been awful. I'm trying to think back to when a poster said he was our most consistent forward. Obviously that remark must have been a joke.

Who would you give that title too?

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
At least the Leafs aren't going to give us.any hope.until the bitter end. Nice to know we.won't be in the playoffs this early.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
reimers junk.

kadris a diver (even bowens calling him out on that).

can't score on a 5 on 3. what a bunch of bums.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Why does Reimer always get an excuse? Yes there have been missed defense assignments but this team has been down early every game the guy has started this week. This doesn't happen with Bernier . He makes the tough saves and Reimer doesn't. If it was all the defense's fault, why do the Leafs even have a chance at the playoffs?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Here guys, this always cheers me up when I'm feeling down

oFd8Uo1.gif

Actually, I posted this in the Sens vs. MTL game last week when we were down 4-1 just to cheer me up and they ended up coming back and winning. So if the Leafs come back, you're welcome :naughty:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
So after tonight.

7) Detroit - 81p (11 games remaining)
8) Leafs - 80p (9 games remaining)

9) Capitals - 79p (10 games remaining)
10) Jackets - 78p (11 games remaining)

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Just noticed Detroit is winning yet again.................

We are so screwed. Our only hope is Caps and Jackets go on hot garbage streaks too.

My god why is this happening? WHYYYYYYY!

haha

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

We're the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Why make obvious decisions?

Nonis likes Carlyle and his coaching methods despite the fact that his teams get outplayed and out chanced on a nightly basis.

His excuse: Young team.

The young guys on this team look like veterans at times and Phaneuf, Franson etc look like pylons so that excuse isn't valid...but it will work.

Maybe with the team missing the playoffs and how bad Clarkson's contract looks, Nonis will get nervous himself and try to shift the blame on Carlyle and fire him. To avoid getting heat himself.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
The way Leafs fans went after Reimer's wife on Twitter last night, I don't blame Reimer for laughing on the bench. Reimer hasn't been his best so attack the women who is married to him. Pretty pathetic.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me, went after the guy's wife? Holy **** we have some ****ing stupid fans :shakehead

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
We have are work cut out coming back, kill the PIM first, and get a goal in the first half of the period. One step at a time.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Missed my posts on Clarkson of late? For the first time this season Kessel and JVR the past few games. I wish people would concentrate less on me and pay more attention to the game.

The Leafs need to pay more attention to the game too! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad