GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
Just noticed Detroit is winning yet again.................

We are so screwed. Our only hope is Caps and Jackets go on hot garbage streaks too.

My god why is this happening? WHYYYYYYY!

haha

detroit is only missing datsyuk and zetterburg. we have it worse

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
I hate to think it's time, but it is.
leafs_paperbag.jpg

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Yeah it had nothing to do with atrocious defense or giveaways.
Let's be clear, Reimer's been far, FAR, from himself, but he's hardly the sole blame for what's going on lately.

I wouldn't call someone crazy for saying he's singlehandedly caused us to possibly miss the playoffs here.

if he didnt let in those softies the past few games, we'd at least have some OT points.

Plus we've actually outshot the opposition, but like last night, Price came up with the big saves to keep it tied, when reimer couldn't.

Team defense of course adds to the problem no doubt, but you need competent goaltending.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
I put all that work into the GDT....if we don't pull out a win, I'll never do one again. I thought I was helping... I thought I was making a difference.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
OMG they just showed a montage of the Leafs in the playoffs against Boston last year. How ****ing depressing

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
You've got to be ****ing kidding me, went after the guy's wife? Holy **** we have some ****ing stupid fans :shakehead

It's a ploy to get Clarkson to waive his NO TRADE CLAUSE! Unhappy wifey, I'm out of here kind of thing! ;)

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Maybe with the team missing the playoffs and how bad Clarkson's contract looks, Nonis will get nervous himself and try to shift the blame on Carlyle and fire him. To avoid getting heat himself.

We can only hope some massive positive changes come out of this meltdown.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
What happened?

A couple of trolls on the internet made frank remarks about Reimer's performance as an athlete to Reimer's wife's public twitter page.

Somehow, that incident is supposed to make us sympathetic to Reimer's disastrous performance.

Everyone is sensitive around Reimer for reasons unknown to me. Carlyle describes Reimer's performance as OK, and supposedly that was wrong. I mean, obviously Carlyle sugar-coated it; Reimer isn't OK, he's horrible.

King of Arcadia

Feb 11, 2010
I honestly think they are afraid to be successful. Maybe convince them that winning games is a bad thing, like they have to drink raw sewage and shower in it, maybe then they will win?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If we lose this game, please Leafs, have the ****ing decency to lose the remaining games. ****ing zombies on ice.

We could get the ~11th overall pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad