GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Being a Leafs fan is traumatizing. We go from 2nd in the division to on the brink of existing the playoffs in just about 5 games.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
This is nonsense.

That's not the kind of player he is and that's not how you measure whether he cares or not.

He's one of the very best players in the entire league at what he *does* do so it's unfair - and a little silly - to criticize him for what he doesn't.

He's the leader of the forwards and the soon to be 8 million dollar man. I think it's fair to expect him to pay the price when the season is on the line.

Nobody is expecting him to become a Lucic and impose physicality but the fact is he won't take a hit to make a play and refuses to take the puck to the net hard, instead stopping up every single time he's pressured.

He could play a great secondary role on a contender like Kane but he's a primary piece and a leader on the Toronto Maple Leafs who's not getting it done when it's most important. I think he deserves some criticism for that.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Being a Leafs fan is traumatizing. We go from 2nd in the division to on the brink of existing the playoffs in just about 5 games.

It's a tough thing to do :laugh:

Being a Leaf fan teaches you patience though..

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
Do people really blame this train wreck of a team all on the goalies performance? Really? That is ignorance personified. Really had a higher standard for this forum. Open your eyes people. This has been coming all season

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
A couple of trolls on the internet made frank remarks about Reimer's performance as an athlete to Reimer's wife's public twitter page.

Somehow, that incident is supposed to make us sympathetic to Reimer's disastrous performance.

Everyone is sensitive around Reimer for reasons unknown to me. Carlyle describes Reimer's performance as OK, and supposedly that was wrong. I mean, obviously Carlyle sugar-coated it; Reimer isn't OK, he's horrible.

Jebus

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
here's the more pressing decision.

do i finish watching this game or do I finish watching Supernatural. I'm actually enjoying it (i'm on season 3)

Cotton

May 13, 2013
A couple of trolls on the internet made frank remarks about Reimer's performance as an athlete to Reimer's wife's public twitter page.

Somehow, that incident is supposed to make us sympathetic to Reimer's disastrous performance.

Everyone is sensitive around Reimer for reasons unknown to me. Carlyle describes Reimer's performance as OK, and supposedly that was wrong. I mean, obviously Carlyle sugar-coated it; Reimer isn't OK, he's horrible.

No, it's supposed to make you sympathetic to his wife you *******:)

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
here's the more pressing decision.

do i finish watching this game or do I finish watching Supernatural. I'm actually enjoying it (i'm on season 3)

Cor is watching Walking Dead (which is complete and utter ****) over the Leafs... so yeah, go ahead and finish watching Supernatural.

e84*

another Clarkhole play.. this guy is just one step behind all the fricken time... what a pylon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad