GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Not capitalizing on that 5-3 could be very costly.

Not going to get a better chance to get back in.

Needing 3 more goals to win, if Mac doesn't give up any is a tall order.

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
James Reimer should never play for us every again. So mad at this guy. Let Macintyre play until Bernier is back. Then let Macintyre back up and let James sit in the press box

Kyle Doobas*

And now the feed I am watching showed that ****ing ******* stupid ****ing Kia commercial. **** my life, just **** it, **** everything, the whole ****ing world is ****ing mocking me now :banghead:
Hey, look at these CGI hamsters! Did you look at them? Okay, cool! Buy our car!

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Yeah cause he's laughing at the team not scoring

Get the **** out of here

He shouldn't be laughing at all. He single-handedly destroyed a team's playoffs chances. He will need to find a new career, because no one will ever pay him a penny to play hockey.

In fact, I can see people paying him to never play hockey again.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Seriously

Phaneuf and Franson stay that 5-3?

Is like he's trying to be a bad coach

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
Reimer will come back, he will regain his confidence, and he will regain his NHL composure.

It just won't be in Toronto. Bye James :(

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Seriously, Reimer was bad on the 3rd goal, a knuckler, but the first two were nowhere near his fault. What about the ECHL-level D this team plays game in and game out? :shakehead

I'm glad the team has actually started playing… although our PP has been horawful.

noelllll*

Anyone got that picture of the Reimer 18 wheeler and Clarkson flying some jet throwing money out??? Please and thank you :)

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
The way Leafs fans went after Reimer's wife on Twitter last night, I don't blame Reimer for laughing on the bench. Reimer hasn't been his best so attack the women who is married to him. Pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad