Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Bruins game 2.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
If we're eliminated in 5 games again all I'm saying is we need to solidify Auston and Mitch as #1 and #2 highest paid players in the NHL. With enough money we'll see results.

😉

If the Leafs lose in 5 the team need to rehire Mike Babcock and let him confiscate the players phones after every loss

• Haha
Reactions: Al14 and Brown Dog

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Samsonov is a joke

However the bigger joke is the leafs core and the leafs offense

8 straight playoff games they have scored 2 goals or less

Are you f***ing kidding me????

Fraud franchise

Reactions: Al14

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Not much to say other than this game is a 100% must win and I think they will win.

They lose, the series is done because under no circumstances are they winning 4 out of 5 against Boston.

Reactions: torontoblood

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
Predicting (or maybe just hoping for) a dominant, easy win
That’s not the leafs way lol

Lots of doom and gloom posts after 1 game, typical from many leaf fans. I’ll add some positivity, we’re going to adjust and take this one tonight

Reactions: Mugzy97

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Need a better performance across the board. #1 in goal. If Sammy is back in he has a short leash, another 1st shot goal then he should come out.

I must say I feel a little better seeing that sieve Georgiev leak goals last night. 7 goals on 23 shots.
Hellebuyck wasn’t much better but at least he had 46 shots to contend with. And he won. That’s all that matters for him today.

If we can eke out a split in Boston it’s down to a best of 5 with home ice. Have to get it tonight though and/or have a stellar performance in goal.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Need a better performance across the board. #1 in goal. If Sammy is back in he has a short leash, another 1st shot goal then he should come out.

I must say I feel a little better seeing that sieve Georgiev leak goals last night. 7 goals on 23 shots.
Hellebuyck wasn’t much better but at least he had 46 shots to contend with. And he won. That’s all that matters for him today.

If we can eke out a split in Boston it’s down to a best of 5 with home ice. Have to get it tonight though and/or have a stellar performance in goal.
Maybe O-Dog can take over as coach. His speech just fired me up and he was 100% right.

Just simply be better.

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
With the disparity in goaltending you just cannot afford to make defensive mistakes against this team. Like the Panthers of last year, they don't look particularly threatening until they counterpunch.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Ullmark when on is better then any of our goalies. And he dont even play.
He played hurt last playoff. i would rather have Ullmark then samsonov or Woll(fun fact Ull is Woll (Wool) in Swedish).

Nylander in will not change a lot. Him and Mcmann would change a little bit. Still need way better shots with screens.
What is "mark" in Swedish? 🇸🇪

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Samsonov is a joke

However the bigger joke is the leafs core and the leafs offense

8 straight playoff games they have scored 2 goals or less

Are you f***ing kidding me????

Fraud franchise
A joke is something funny and there is nothing funny about Samsonov's and the core's poor play.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
On Saturday morning, I told my family that I was predicting a 5-1 loss and then a win in Game 2.

The bad news is that might be the first time in 35 years as a fan that I correctly predicted a score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad