Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Bruins game 2.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Yeah with a team like Boston I don’t think we need Edmundson out there to lay the lumber on anybody like when he was out there vs Edmonton that one game.

Reactions: arso40

Mar 26, 2010
They better win this game 2, if not they will be booking tee off times for next Sunday.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Nothing matters. Not one f***ing thing matters if Samsonov can’t save a f***ing puck.

He’s been an absolute disgrace and I honestly see no reason to go back with him.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Get Boosh out of the lineup - he can't move the puck for shit.
Get Bertuzzi off Matthews line - plays die on his stick too often.
Get Bertuzzi in front of the damn net on PP1 - USE him where he's used best.
I actually thought Boosh moved the puck better in that game than any the last two weeks, he was pretty effective to me, actually showed some poise.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Why is everyone acting like Sammy is getting the start for game 2 - this should be Woll, Sammy blows lol

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
hey hakuna matata guys
2DFCE7D8-3BD6-4F33-9B7F-31DA425E889F.gif

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Nothing matters. Not one f***ing thing matters if Samsonov can’t save a f***ing puck.

He’s been an absolute disgrace and I honestly see no reason to go back with him.

This is why I don't understand starting Woll in the third. At least see how Woll handles playoff hockey. If he had a great third period, then you can possibly go with him next game.

Instead, they just rode Samsonov for the third period and now we have to wait until Samsonov chokes up another game to give Woll a look. It made no sense at all.

Put matt Murray in
He’s playing and has come in half way through twice in playoff and won the cup

What do we have to lose!!

Matt Murray's stats in the AHL make Samsonov look like Hasek

• Haha
Reactions: Al14 and arso40

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Ullmark when on is better then any of our goalies. And he dont even play.
He played hurt last playoff. i would rather have Ullmark then samsonov or Woll(fun fact Ull is Woll (Wool) in Swedish).

Nylander in will not change a lot. Him and Mcmann would change a little bit. Still need way better shots with screens.

Reactions: Confucius

Hoglund4MvP

Jan 26, 2022
Pasta is clueless against marner line. Leafs are setup to win the series if they start scoring.

I think Samsonov will be okay now with first game jitter out of the way. Lots of softies went in. Debrusk shot sucked should have been easy save same with Carlo shot

Lil didn't know how to play a 2 on 1 either. Not realize it's boqvist and beecher shows his low iq. What is that? Two scrub. you can commit taking away pass fully and force 1 on 1 with goalie. Dont know why we insist throwing playoff games away on this guy ended up flopping like a fish out of water to two of their worst forwards

Last edited:
Reactions: torontoblood

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Hakuna matata my A**, This will be Hakunachainsaw Matatamassacre!

Eh i dont know if will be but i just had to get it out.

I want to wake up happy and sleep deprivated tomorrow is that to much to ask?

Last edited:

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Curious to see if Pasta is hesitant when the puck is on the boards today.

He took a beating there in game 1. He attempted to put an end to it by reverse checking McCabe, but the reverse check hurt Pasta more than it did McCabe. I don't remember Pasta engaging on the boards after that. He said F that life.

If you recall, Panthers beat the Bruins the same way. Just kept beating them down until Bruins had an empty gas tank by game 4.

Lucky for us one of the few players not affected by Panthers play last season was Bertuzzi. Had a full tank if the Bruins snuck into round 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Evilhomer

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Pasta is clueless against marner line. Leafs are setup to win the series if they start scoring.

I think Samsonov will be okay now with first game jitter out of the way. Lots of softies went in. Debrusk shot sucked should have been easy save same with Carlo shot

Lil didn't know how to play a 2 on 1 either. Not realize it's boqvist and beecher shows his low iq. What is that? Two scrub. you can commit taking away pass fully and force 1 on 1 with goalie. Dont know why we insist throwing playoff games away on this guy ended up flopping like a fish out of water to two of their worst forwards
2 on 1 goal from the player ranked last on their active depth chart. (-1)

Carlo and Debrusk "snipes" (-2). Just cutting out high sticks alone is a -2 lol.

Empty netter. (-1)

Suddenly it's 1-1 if you clean up this nonsense. Line 1 and line 2 start scoring its game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad