GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Saturday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

Oct 7, 2013
QC
Oh yeah? You know Caufield is doing that? Or may e he doesnt care and his focusing ont he coming season...

Would be fun, but not sure if Zegras fits in the plans. Mamagement clearly wants Dach to succeed at center, where would Zegras fit?

Im usually all in to bring talent and figure it out later, but if its gonna cost us valuable pieces, better make sure it "fits"
It's well documented that Cole and Trev are close friends.

Reactions: abo9

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
I am trying to be patient...but damn it's hard.

Oh, and while we scream that we have an impressively deep prospect pool...do we really?
I’ve been saying for years we don’t despite the PR hype that’s gets generated every year saying we somehow do

This rebuild is gonna take more years than people think

Reactions: Runner77

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Norris to Matheson, Vezina to Jones, Calder to Benson....I think we are done here.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaynki

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
1 day lilpup
506.png

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I am trying to be patient...but damn it's hard.

Oh, and while we scream that we have an impressively deep prospect pool...do we really?

It is deep, Habs had like 1 million picks in the last 5 years, depth come from that. It's not filled blue chips tho.

Reactions: Runner77

Eco

Oct 7, 2013
QC
Keep going Slaf.

I think he's still elite and he just survives this rough start to his NHL career, he can be something super special.

• Love
Reactions: SlafCaufield

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
if he plays like this then yes. And HuGo/ MSL will have to put their money where their mouths are- that this is a rebuild and meritocracy ...and figure out a way to get rid of some of this old crap

Friendky remainder tht Gallagher has a nmc

He cant even be sent to the minors lol

Fortunately Armia doesnt

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I feel like Slaf has times where he just pauses on the ice and thinks about what to do. After that pass there he just sort of disconnected and was like what should I do for a second and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad