GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Saturday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
IMO if you guys can hang around .500 and get hot late you have a shot for a wild card. But guys like Slaf need to figure it out soon, or it may be another long season.
Personally I hope the habs are in the mix with the Sabers, Sens and Wings
Sounds like Montreal to just get in and get f***ing dummied AND miss out on any top talent.

Reactions: PhysicX

SlafCaufield

formely KotkaCaufield
Jul 13, 2020
Pointe-Claire
That return might be crazy though. I'm not sure if I want him, as I do fear that he's more of a highlight guy then and night after night top player.
i dont think it would take as much as people think

we might have to include Dach as the main player piece and a top 10 protected 1st

No need to trade Hutson, Reinbacher or Slaf to get Zeg

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
honestly i could see us trading for Zegras early next week if anaheim keeps playing games with him

you just know Cole is in his ear right now talking about recreating some of that magic from USDNDP and WJC in la belle province

Oh yeah? You know Caufield is doing that? Or may e he doesnt care and his focusing ont he coming season...

Would be fun, but not sure if Zegras fits in the plans. Mamagement clearly wants Dach to succeed at center, where would Zegras fit?

Im usually all in to bring talent and figure it out later, but if its gonna cost us valuable pieces, better make sure it "fits"

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Nothing to see , there is nothing special. He like a huge teddy bear. The day he wakes up ill say i was wrong. Him being better than last season means practically nothing since he was horrendous
God forbid him taking steps in his game. Doesn’t mean anything since he was ‘’horrendous’’.

Reactions: Andrei79

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Guhle has everything in life, gotta keep him honest.
I think Guhle is looked upon to play against the team's top lines and to kill penalties. That takes 22-23 minutes of ice time per night.

An awful lot of people here were mocking the Leafs and their pick Matthew Knies but they've got a very solid power forward in the making.
Leafs did better with a 2nd than we do with most 1st's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad