GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Saturday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

Oct 7, 2013
QC
He could just submit 6 contenders no?
I never really understood those exemptions, they usually block the team completely anyway, unless its the other way around and the player submits a list of 6 teams they dont wanna go
I believe it's already a list made by Gally, in which Montreal know they can only do business with the teams on the list.

I assume Anahiem is on that list, as it's so close to LA and that is a popular place to live, so I'm only half joking when I say we should see what the Ducks think about it.

Reactions: abo9

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I keep being impressed by Reinbacher's reads and smarts. How much better he'll get at everything else remains to be seen, but the ability to process the pro game is already there at 18.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Norris is on Ottawa not Buffalo
64e72557aeea614c77fd0bff_d81832be-5ebd-417b-942e-644943836775.png

Reactions: Skip Bayless

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Theyd let it go real f***ing quick if he was great
You might change your tune one day like you did with Guhle, but others won't because he wasn't their pick. Saying that, your current complaining tells me it will take Slaf to turn into a generational player for you to think he's great.

Jones is in god mode tonight, the Habs won't score and the Leafs will win this game with 10-15 shots on net while being totally dominated.

Reactions: SlafySZN

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
I too have been underwhelmed by Slaf, but can we really already close the door on this kid? he has 40 games of NHL experience is 19 and adjusting to the size of the rink and pace of the NHL.
I've resigned myself to the fact he (probably) won't be a star, but a 30-35 goal scoring bulldozer on the wing ain't bad
Well he didn't get 50 goals so bustinski....:laugh:

Reactions: HuGo Sham

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
He could just submit 6 contenders no?
I never really understood those exemptions, they usually block the team completely anyway, unless its the other way around and the player submits a list of 6 teams they dont wanna go

The NMC supersede the NTC anyway, long story short, he need to accept to be traded before you start to worry about his no trade list.

Reactions: abo9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad