GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Saturday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Gorton already doing damage control.

What date do we have until you stop regurgitating the same thing? Its like your full time job man.
He played 39 games and is noticeably better and getting better than last year.

I know you have his career traced already but it’s pretty normal to let him develop, i’d say.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Norlinder doesn't look out of place on an NHL PP. He could carve a niche as a 7D somewhere.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
we are ahead of buffalo in our rebuild

Buffalo does not have an elite finisher like Caufield

Power is the closest thing they have to Reinbacher and Power is a bit more sluggish

Do you mean right now or when they were in year 2-3 of their long rebuild?

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
honestly it truly makes me sick that we didnt draft knies

we draft the US system so well and we missed this one
Happens every draft body. No need to get sick over that. Also, sometimes its our luck (Hutson for example)

But yeah, he is very f***ing good and he would be a perfect fit with Suzuki and Caufield.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Guhle is just amazing. Hes a number one D and I am gonna say he may be top 15 already.

His progression curve has been great.

Seems to become better at every facet of the game year after year. Also physical and has that mean streak to him.

He’ll definitely be this team’s #1D

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
He played 39 games and is noticeably better and getting better than last year.

I know you have his career traced already but it’s pretty normal to let him develop, i’d say.
I mean it's not hard to be "noticeably" better than last season when he couldn't even keep the puck on his stick. We get it hes 19. Hugues and Gorton went for grit as 1oa. Of course people gonna criticize

• Haha
Reactions: Jaynki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad