GDT: Leafs at Habs (Now, Saturday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
If our pk and pp improve , if Caufield scores 40 goals if Suzuki is ppg . If nobody is injured the whole season. If Allen and montombeau finish with .920 if Newhook turn into a 50 points player , if Slaf gets 40 points this season , if we stop taking too many penalties. If Dach get 50 points.... if our defs don't allow brutal turnovers we might have a chance to finish 8th

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
not sure what youre watching but hes been one of the best players on the ice so far

I don’t agree with that but fair enough.

He’s getting more touches than last season but he isn’t as assertive or in control than he was last game.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Leaf fan coming in peace . Man, Cole is a fun player to watch, Slaf isn't looking so hot :(, Knies looks like he is going to fit in in our top 6. Newhook looks good too, you guys are killing us in the face offs, be nice if we had at least 1 of Matthews, Tavares, Kampf or even Nylander.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I love how Gorton said just 1-2 days ago to not over analyze every shift and period for Slaf and let him grow by playing games and that it would be in a straigth lines…. What are people doing now? Over analyzing every seconds lol.
Gorton already doing damage control.

What date do we have until you stop regurgitating the same thing? Its like your full time job man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad