Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Bruins 2 // Matty gets his 70th and the game winner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Leafs have an advantage now. They have to keep it. I think the Ulmark and Swayman alternating will cause some internal struggles now that one is losing. Willy coming back would be huge. The Leafs also have to learn to flop. If every other team has no integrity and are rewarded, it is time to play the Bettman game.
Flopping won't work for us the way it does for Boston, Florida and Tampa.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
ckmaw7.jpg

Reactions: crump

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Why not.

Our offense is starting slow but take a look at the regular season GF. We have the goals to go with the physicality.

We are setup perfectly to dominate the playoffs. I'm not ahead of myself. You're just too scared to have high hopes.
Because we always blow it. Relax

Reactions: ER89

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
The exact kind of game the Leafs needed. Dug in and played hard all night.. admirable win.

Lyubushkin's an airhead though.

Lyubushkin makes some weird decisions with the puck. A real shame Brodie's game took a nose dive off a cliff.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Years Matthews would push back and end up having 2,3, players surround him with face washing without help...

Ever since Bert and Domi, he has had a larger presence in net.
and hes taken more of a role getting everyone involved. it used to be just those 2 trying to do it all alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad