Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Bruins 2 // Matty gets his 70th and the game winner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Robertson comes out for Willy but who comes out for Mcmann?
i dont expect to see mcmann back in this series...

and not sure it will be robertson, maybe it will be holmberg who will move out of line up.

i can see robertson-Dewar-Nylander.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
What's a troll?
g5adFh.gif

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
If Marner can go back to being Marner, I don't see Boston winning another game this series.

• Love
Reactions: BTP

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
Already said they dont have the offence to keep it up with us, they rely on miracles from their goalies..but we badly need Nylander back because 3rd line sucks

Strangle

May 4, 2009
The most amazing thing about to nights game was the USA USA chants followed by 34 scoring seconds later. Core memory unlocked forever.

I hope someone is in the series thread replying to all the bruins fans bitching with:

“USA! USA! USA!”

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
If Nylander is back for game 3 I am moving Marner to the 3rd line and letting Willy and JT play with Knies or better yet JT, Willy and McCan if healthy

Shelter Knies, Holmberg and Marner

I’d rather Marner against higher competition, Lindholm/Pastrnak match ups are more his speed than the guys that actually throw hits down the lineup. It won’t be good if he starts crying again.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Way to go Boston crowd, the 'USA,USA, USA' chant inspired our American star Matthews.

If I'm a Canadian player on Boston, I'm a bit insulted by that chant !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad