Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Bruins 2 // Matty gets his 70th and the game winner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
If Willy is back on Wednesday, there's some hard decisions to be made. Hopefully L'il Nicky is dressed.
I think he is coming out when Nylander is ready because he has no other role on the team. Holmberg does some PK and you can one of many other players on PP2.

He was good tonight, I agree, but he is the low man on the totem pole.

Reactions: Mr_Fun

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Much improved.

Keeping the momentum has rarely been this team's strong point but they have an opportunity to be in the driver's seat here...if the goaltending holds up.

Reactions: yubbers

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Relax. 1 game. It's boston they will come out hard. Fix our issues and stop taking penalties. Gonna be a long series.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Forgot to mention this guy as well. This almost 40 year old is going to break his back if he tries to go toe to toe with the heavy game we are playing.

I don't see his finesse game being a difference maker either. His tanks empty. One of our big D will pummel him if he tries to cycle

Just pummel him anyway. And Pastrnak too. That's the Chara ballgame anyway.

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
Great win hopefully they can prove those of us who doubted wrong all the wya to the cup

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
I'm sorry, but I can't be the only one tired of watching Boston start shit after the whistle CONSTANTLY, and then the Leafs doing the same and taking penalties. How about calling McAvoy or Carlo or Maroon for their love of throwing punches after the whistle once in a while?
Take all the abuse if we get a win.

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
7a927e6b-67fd-411a-91c0-91adf999e422_text.gif

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
Off topic, but interesting to see that Freddy Andersen has allowed 3 goals on 12 shots, with about four minutes to go. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Million dollar failure.

Exactly...

All the Dubas apologists LOL, doesn't matter if he has millions... alot of people in GTA have millions... But how many would turn the leafs into a Jr Womens skating club ??
Guy was handed a Franchise in its GOLDEN PRIME and a Maxi pad came out

Half of the guys here would've changed the team tougher since MTL series loss.
Woudln't take so long to put keefe on the hot seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad