OT: Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
The one I liked was the first three brothers.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you positive?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know if you're positive?"
"No I don't know what positive mean."
"It means you're sure."
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
"Yes I'm sure."

BOOM

"I'm positive he dead."

That was unreal.

"I like the way you die"

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Morning lounge .. Beeeautiful day outside, clear and sunny .. Going to get up at +12 :nod:

Happy Friday!

.. 17 days until St Patty's!

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
It was really cold this morning. I ran from the bus stop to my workplace (~ 800 m) to avoid the wind.

Recently got back in touch with my grade 3 friends after 10 years of no contact. Nothing feels better than finding old friends :D

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Nice and sunny out here as well. Although I don't think it's as warm.

Nah we're at a solid -8

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
:laugh: Just for today :P

We're going out to the movies on Tuesday now. :naughty:

I was just about to ask what your next plans with the ladyfriend would be

Excellent!

Chatted briefly with my girl for the first time in a couple weeks yesterday, thankfully it's March .. Hopefully she won't be gone much longer .. Waiting this out, sucks

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I was just about to ask what your next plans with the ladyfriend would be

Excellent!

Chatted briefly with my girl for the first time in a couple weeks yesterday, thankfully it's March .. Hopefully she won't be gone much longer .. Waiting this out, sucks

Yeah she wants to go see 21 and over or whatever.. :laugh: It's interesting because she pretty much flat out told me that she wants to go slow and make sure this lasts, and that she doesn't usually do this so I need to bare with her. :laugh: So adorable.

Did she tell you when she was coming back? Any idea?

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Yeah she wants to go see 21 and over or whatever.. :laugh: It's interesting because she pretty much flat out told me that she wants to go slow and make sure this lasts, and that she doesn't usually do this so I need to bare with her. :laugh: So adorable.

Nice, that looks like a good movie .. Sounds like an awesome girl, gotta love the fact that she's so up front about everything .. That's a Bert kind of girl, I approve

Nah I didn't get a chance to ask her that, nor did I want to be invasive and confront her about it .. I just asked if she had a plan for the next week or is she taking it day by day .. She says she has an idea but mostly day to day .. Doesn't sound like the business opportunities are amounting to much though, so I think she's on her last legs looking around

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON

Going to see that movie tonight in all likelihood. I'll report back :laugh:.

That's really good man.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Nice, that looks like a good movie .. Sounds like an awesome girl, gotta love the fact that she's so up front about everything .. That's a Bert kind of girl, I approve

Nah I didn't get a chance to ask her that, nor did I want to be invasive and confront her about it .. I just asked if she had a plan for the next week or is she taking it day by day .. She says she has an idea but mostly day to day .. Doesn't sound like the business opportunities are amounting to much though, so I think she's on her last legs looking around

It helps when I tell her that she makes it easy by telling me what she wants, what she expects and stuff. So it works well. Plus I've been pretty much stiff-arming the ex.. so ready to move on bro.

Yeah it's not exactly the kind of question you want to ask. You just seem like the sad little puppy dog if you ask right away when she's coming back. It would've been nice if she would've let you know though :P.. Wonder how much progress she has actually made over then for months. :laugh:

Going to see that movie tonight in all likelihood. I'll report back :laugh:.

That's really good man.

Thanks buddy. Let me know how the movie is.. I doubt it's that bad, plus I'm sure we'll get a good laugh out of it either way, even if it sucks.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
It helps when I tell her that she makes it easy by telling me what she wants, what she expects and stuff. So it works well. Plus I've been pretty much stiff-arming the ex.. so ready to move on bro.

Yeah it's not exactly the kind of question you want to ask. You just seem like the sad little puppy dog if you ask right away when she's coming back. It would've been nice if she would've let you know though :P.. Wonder how much progress she has actually made over then for months. :laugh:

Good man ... The ex can eff off ... Ain't nobody got time for that crazy

Yeah I'm curious to see how she's made out .. Such a random odd thing she did :laugh:

.. I wouldn't be opposed to her coming after the St Patty's weekend, because then my hockey seasons and volleyball season will be done and I can get rowdy drunk on St Patty's too .. The timing could be perfect

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Good man ... The ex can eff off ... Ain't nobody got time for that crazy

Yeah I'm curious to see how she's made out .. Such a random odd thing she did :laugh:

.. I wouldn't be opposed to her coming after the St Patty's weekend, because then my hockey seasons and volleyball season will be done and I can get rowdy drunk on St Patty's too .. The timing could be perfect

Hmm.. You're making me wonder what she's going to want to do for St. Patty's day now :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County

You should take a week off work, and fly to Asia and surprise her. :P

Of course if you did that, probably the same day she would fly home and try to surprise you....
:laugh:

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Hmm.. You're making me wonder what she's going to want to do for St. Patty's day now :laugh:

Hopefully have a few green beers!

You should take a week off work, and fly to Asia and surprise her. :P

Of course if you did that, probably the same day she would fly home and try to surprise you....
:laugh:

:laugh: I would totally consider that if I knew exactly what city she'd be in, and where she's staying .. She's like partially nomad-ing it right now

.. Trying to find an Asian girl in Asia is like trying to find a needle in a field of haystacks

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Cousins stag and doe.
:nod:

Is that an invite? :P

Hopefully have a few green beers!

:laugh: I would totally consider that if I knew exactly what city she'd be in, and where she's staying .. She's like partially nomad-ing it right now

.. Trying to find an Asian girl in Asia is like trying to find a needle in a field of haystacks

:laugh: Yeah I was going to say. Good luck with that :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad