OT: Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Hopefully have a few green beers!

:laugh: I would totally consider that if I knew exactly what city she'd be in, and where she's staying .. She's like partially nomad-ing it right now

.. Trying to find an Asian girl in Asia is like trying to find a needle in a field of haystacks

****. I was thinking she was just at her parents house or something, and you could just figure out where it was in a certain city or something. haha

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
That's the exact same thing my lady friend said when she showed me. :amazed:

:biglaugh:

Weeeeiiird

601499_480777138644209_1376260851_n.jpg

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
That's the exact same thing my lady friend said when she showed me. :amazed:

Maybe BertCorbeau is actually your ladyfriend, disguised as a real estate appraiser who lives in Calgary? She is really juts been keeping tabs on you for a few years, waiting for you to become single - waiting to pounce.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Maybe BertCorbeau is actually your ladyfriend, disguised as a real estate appraiser who lives in Calgary? She is really juts been keeping tabs on you for a few years, waiting for you to become single - waiting to pounce.

Ew.. :laugh:

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
I think that her continuing to disregard the person telling her the real purpose for the signs, is worse than what she said.

People say incorrect things. It's fine. But continuing to live in ignorance of its correction is unacceptable.

I heard the conversation as:

1) Caller states her incorrect view on the signs.

2) Host corrects her view, giving her the real purpose for the signs.

3) Caller proceeds to go: "AS I WAS SAYING, blah blah".

I wouldn't object to the death penalty in these cases.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
So I am sitting here alone thinking to myself: Why is everyone on a soap opera good looking?

Then I thought: Why am I watching a soap opera, alone?

:skeptic:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
So I am sitting here alone thinking to myself: Why is everyone on a soap opera good looking?

Then I thought: Why am I watching a soap opera, alone?

:skeptic:

Haven't watched many soaps but in all the episodes that I have seen (a dozen tops) every single one is terrible acting.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I think that her continuing to disregard the person telling her the real purpose for the signs, is worse than what she said.

People say incorrect things. It's fine. But continuing to live in ignorance of its correction is unacceptable.

I heard the conversation as:

1) Caller states her incorrect view on the signs.

2) Host corrects her view, giving her the real purpose for the signs.

3) Caller proceeds to go: "AS I WAS SAYING, blah blah".

I wouldn't object to the death penalty in these cases.

Sooo true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad