OT: Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Man that would've been awesome if the Avs didn't match the offersheet, apparently the Flames could've lost O'Reilly to waivers :laugh:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Think I could get into Schulich with an 88 average?

I got accepted to Ryerson accounting and finance, but apparently I would have to take extra courses to become a CA. So that's my last option.

Waiting on UTM to accept, although I heard their business classes have a reputation for having hard marking teachers. Also applied to McMaster Business today, late, but theyll look at my application still.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Think I could get into Schulich with an 88 average?

I got accepted to Ryerson accounting and finance, but apparently I would have to take extra courses to become a CA. So that's my last option.

Waiting on UTM to accept, although I heard their business classes have a reputation for having hard marking teachers. Also applied to McMaster Business today, late, but theyll look at my application still.

I don't think so. Schulich seems pretty stingy and want 90+. Keep working, kid.

Hurt went to UTM I believe, ask him. Although, it's University - so marking isn't necessarily fair anywhere. Ryerson ain't "easy" either.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
As well,

RedBull just launched new product extension's (RedBull Blue Edition, Red, Silver).

Happened to try the Blue one - it was pretty good. Looking to try the others soon.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
As well,

RedBull just launched new product extension's (RedBull Blue Edition, Red, Silver).

Happened to try the Blue one - it was pretty good. Looking to try the others soon.

When I went to the Flames game two weeks ago, these girls repping Red Bull were handing out free cans as samples .. So I got one for free

Had two pints at the pub, no dinner, walked to the game, had a Red Bull, kept drinking excessively .. Led to a rather drunken stupor

Damnit Bert :rant:. Their Business program is pretty good actually, from what I hear; Great co-op program.

I may go do Insurance after I graduate, killer industry.

Insurance is good, I have a lot of friends in that out here .. Come to Calgary, there are great paying insurance jobs ;)

Also, you mad bro?

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
When I went to the Flames game two weeks ago, these girls repping Red Bull were handing out free cans as samples .. So I got one for free

Had two pints at the pub, no dinner, walked to the game, had a Red Bull, kept drinking excessively .. Led to a rather drunken stupor

Insurance is good, I have a lot of friends in that out here .. Come to Calgary, there are great paying insurance jobs ;)

Also, you mad bro?

Atta boy :laugh:.

Yeah it is - my buddy actually just went out to Calgary to get his, and he's going to do Real Estate as well so he can sell like everything :laugh:. I've been looking out West a lot actually.

Yes I MAD, I'll torch Frank N Steins!

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Atta boy :laugh:.

Yeah it is - my buddy actually just went out to Calgary to get his, and he's going to do Real Estate as well so he can sell like everything :laugh:. I've been looking out West a lot actually.

Yes I MAD, I'll torch Frank N Steins!

Join me! We'll tear up this city :P

:laugh: Leave Franks alone ...

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010

Hurt went to UTM I believe, ask him. Although, it's University - so marking isn't necessarily fair anywhere. Ryerson ain't "easy" either.
I'm paying for me totally slacking off in English... Damn. I didn't even read the 2 books we did in class.

Best case scenario I'm looking at around an 89-90 average at midterm.
I'm getting a 95 in religion, 85 in calculus, and 85 in world issues. My other 3 courses average to 89. Need to go up a combined 8 percent in these courses to get that 90...
Guelph is better

:sarcasm:

Didn't apply there ;)

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Any big plans this weekend, brother?

Not much, bud .. I have hockey tonight and Sunday night with a whole lot of nothing in between .. Probably go out for some bevy's or something tomorrow, try to get outside too since it'll be nice outside

Had an expensive week between having to pay for my SUV maintenance and my new supply of contacts for the year so I'm surprisingly low on money, especially since my one roommate can't get me rent until next week

You?

Didn't apply there ;)

Your loss :P

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Not much, bud .. I have hockey tonight and Sunday night with a whole lot of nothing in between .. Probably go out for some bevy's or something tomorrow, try to get outside too since it'll be nice outside

Had an expensive week between having to pay for my SUV maintenance and my new supply of contacts for the year so I'm surprisingly low on money, especially since my one roommate can't get me rent until next week

You?

Nice, sounds like a nice relaxed weekend.

Mine wont' be too different. Hockey on Sunday and mainly relaxing.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Nice, sounds like a nice relaxed weekend.

Mine wont' be too different. Hockey on Sunday and mainly relaxing.

Sweeet

:biglaugh:

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/03/01/domestic-ripple-over-beer-leads-to-assault-with-chips-and-dip/

A Lindsay, Ont., couple are facing charges for allegedly assaulting each other with chips and dip.

Police say they were called early Friday to a home in the community west of Peterborough, where there had already been 15 previously documented domestic disputes.

When officers arrived at the scene of the disturbance just after 1 a.m., they found both people covered in chips and dip after apparently fighting over the last beer.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

I went to UTSG and did a couple of courses at UTSC. All professors and markers are hard at UofT. That's why the degree is worth something. ;)

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I feel so stupid....My uncle will commonly post something on facebook once a day about my cousin and the things he says/pretends to do. Just had to google another thing that my cousin said. He is 5 :facepalm:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Craving chinese food but I'm also too lazy to leave the house at all.

Why couldn't there be a good place like across the road instead of across town :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad