OT: Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
This is very true. Like the girl I got the number from at work, I asked her why she didn't say bye to me when she left and she's like You looked busy, didn't wanna bug you.

I dropped the smooth, "I always got time for you."

Works like a charm.

sghf4.gif

I've been wanting a komarov jersey for a while. Rather, a trollmarov jersey :D

:laugh: Do it up LM

Apr 1, 2010
Stupid ****ing cat.

It's been meowing for 5 min.

So I'm like you want out? I go to the back door and open it. The ****ing ******** just stands there. I give him a push. Nope. Not going.

Ok so it must be food. Walk to the front porch where it's food is. Dish is full.

Just for kicks I open the front door, and the dumb **** goes outside. :facepalm:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Stupid ****ing cat.

So I'm like you want out? I go to the back door and open it. The ****ing ******** just stands there. I give him a push. Nope. Not going.

Ok so it must be food. Walk to the front porch where it's food is. Dish is full.

Just for kicks I open the front door, and the dumb **** goes outside. :facepalm:

:laugh: :biglaugh:

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Stupid ****ing cat.

:laugh: What about water? My oldest cat gets like that sometimes. I either have to drop her fatness right in front of her bowl or refill the water dish. Then again whenever anyone's in the kitchen with her, she looks up at them with her big eyes and meows for food...

Misread/didn't read the last line. Oh well.

Apr 1, 2010
Charlio getting trolled by a cat :laugh:
LIfe is rough.
:biglaugh:

Let me guess... Your wife wanted the cat Charlio?
YA it was for her. BUt he is my little turd. The 15min car ride home with his claws dug in my shoulder was a bonding experience. Been my suck ever since.

:laugh: What about water? My oldest cat gets like that sometimes. I either have to drop her fatness right in front of her bowl or refill the water dish. Then again whenever anyone's in the kitchen with her, she looks up at them with her big eyes and meows for food...

Misread/didn't read the last line. Oh well.

This idiot will drink out of the toilet when his water dish is full.

I've said before he is half dog.

EDIT: And check it out. The little bugger will start hitting the doorknob when he wants in.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
The wife wont let me.

BUt I think it's only fair that if she gets a baby I should get a puppy. Right?
just get it and be like deal with it. and that puppy will do the rest of the job.
That song was the reason why :P

Thanks buddy. Good to see you back around more often :yo:

Ah ! Nice.

Haha thanks man, trust me been a rough month, good to be back.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Stupid ****ing cat.

:biglaugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Like I said man, Jamie Foxx kicks ass.

Bet 2500 on the Red Wings to win tonight. odds were 1.5 for them. :yo:

I bet 125 on Chicago, and 100 between a couple other games. The only game I won was the Chicago. I now have 18 more vcash than I did earlier today.

Moving up in the world. :nod:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I bet 125 on Chicago, and 100 between a couple other games. The only game I won was the Chicago. I now have 18 more vcash than I did earlier today.

Moving up in the world. :nod:

I was on a bit of a losing streak actually. I had over 12k, then I lost most of it. Had 2500 left and bet it all on Detroit tonight.

Ballsy move betting on Gustavsson.

More so betting on the Red Wings not to lose 2 in a row.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Yeah Django was sick

The whole theatre was really cracking up in that whole sequence with all the guys on horses :laugh:

"Hey! I sat around all day and watched my wife gather sacks and cut holes in them! I don't need to take this!"

"You had one job!"

:laugh::laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I was on a bit of a losing streak actually. I had over 12k, then I lost most of it. Had 2500 left and bet it all on Detroit tonight.

More so betting on the Red Wings not to lose 2 in a row.

I'm on a losing streak as well. I had 31k I think, then I've bet on NHL games I think 3 times this year, lost every night and now I have less than half of what I started with :(

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
The one I liked was the first three brothers.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you positive?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know if you're positive?"
"No I don't know what positive mean."
"It means you're sure."
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
"Yes I'm sure."

BOOM

"I'm positive he dead."

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I'm on a losing streak as well. I had 31k I think, then I've bet on NHL games I think 3 times this year, lost every night and now I have less than half of what I started with :(

I hear ya bro! It's been a rough year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad