LD Lane Hutson - Boston University, NCAA (2022, 62nd, MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
The puck skills, vision and edge work are great. He needs to live and breath the weight room. If he can build a bottom half and core then he can be special. At minimum he’s a #1 pp guy and on the bottom pairing. If he can build some tree trunks, I think he can be a better version of Torrey Krug

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I was bigger than him at 15. The skill, edge work and vision is undeniable though. Really interesting prospect.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

Sponsor
Aug 16, 2015
In three years Montreal's opponents will have to pick their poison on the penalty kill: take away Mailloux or Caufield. Hutson has the skill to find the one they don't choose. Should be interesting.
Agreed. However, every league Caufield has ever played in the opposition has tried to take away off-wing shot. Yet no league has successfully shut it down. When Caufield hits his prime no one is going to be able to stop him, regardless of his future teammates.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
His 2nd goal of the night:

He now has 6 goals and 14 pts in 12 games.
He already has more goals than Hughes and Makar had in their d+1 year.

Hughes had 5 goals in 32 games.
Makar had 5 goals in 34 games.

Has the same number of goals as Fox, but Fox did it in 35 games.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Only time I watched him pre-draft was at u-18s, where I thought he was team USA's best player and I saw much more in him than in Cooley for example. I get the size concerns but I feel like that's a bit outdated as a view.

Reactions: Tuggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad