LD Aron Kiviharju - TPS, FIN JRS (2024 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Judging by a lot of the comments on the highlight video, people are going to be pretty surprised when he dominates the U17 WHC in a couple of years, since that’s the coming out party for most top picks, but this kid will make people go crazy, if there’s no major injuries.

The most dominant 13 year old I’ve ever seen in any WSI tourney. This kid is crazy talented.

By the way, any of you think he’s going to get games for the U18 TPS team this season? I bet he’ll get a couple under his belt.

FinPanda

Barkov Stanley cup champ!
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Judging by a lot of the comments on the highlight video, people are going to be pretty surprised when he dominates the U17 WHC in a couple of years, since that’s the coming out party for most top picks, but this kid will make people go crazy, if there’s no major injuries.

The most dominant 13 year old I’ve ever seen in any WSI tourney. This kid is crazy talented.

By the way, any of you think he’s going to get games for the U18 TPS team this season? I bet he’ll get a couple under his belt.
There is rumours about him getting some U18 games next month.

Mysteric1000

Feb 13, 2019
Happy 14th bday Aron. 0+1 vs Jyp in a 4-7 loss. So the pointstreak is still alive, but I bet he wuld've loved victory as his bday present tho.

Mysteric1000

Feb 13, 2019
I hope this kid doesn't get overhyped and ruined because of that overhyping

What exactly is overhyping in your opinion?

We cant even update his performances without getting labeled as "huge fanboys"?

Right....

So the idea of boards are somewhat ruined now?

I think if Aron has ever learned anything from TPS organization and those guys who has influence in him atm they have probably told him ages ago not to Google ur own name, cuz you will witness numerous Finnish fanboys considering u a guaranteed superstar in the making and thus creating pressures to score in every game.

Whats the point in these topics if u cant bump them when u like?

Reactions: jalperi

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
What does this even mean?
That he is 14 and following his every move on the ice might not be the best course of action?
It's fine though as it seems like I'm the outlier on this particular case, you guys do you.

Last edited:

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
What exactly is overhyping in your opinion?

We cant even update his performances without getting labeled as "huge fanboys"?

Right....

So the idea of boards are somewhat ruined now?

I think if Aron has ever learned anything from TPS organization and those guys who has influence in him atm they have probably told him ages ago not to Google ur own name, cuz you will witness numerous Finnish fanboys considering u a guaranteed superstar in the making and thus creating pressures to score in every game.

Whats the point in these topics if u cant bump them when u like?
That's a lot of assuming from my little post that is a blanket statement not directed at any one person.
And don't tell me that Finns haven't been overhyped before. It's happened a lot.

Mysteric1000

Feb 13, 2019
That's a lot of assuming from my little post that is a blanket statement not directed at any one person.
And don't tell me that Finns haven't been overhyped before. It's happened a lot.

Well, its fine.

I think its more of a different point of view that we share here.

Cuz basically I dont see player's career following as any kind of overhyping or anything that would harm them, even if they havent used to real attention just yet.

Aron, imo is just a curious case when u just watch him play as a double underager producing in C-juniors lvl and it makes me proud of our guys (I admit, Im patriotic). But if it was sumething to do with overhyping someone to me its more than just updating his situation. Its about comparisons to some of the greatest in the same position, before its all said and done.

And especially any kind of future predictions such as hes a surefire Norris-Trophy guy and franchise/generational labels what u see a lot in here.

U might have been here longer than me and seen it before from the Finns, but I havent witnessed such actions that much or then my memory fails me. But then again if its just a different point of view to that subject then there might be some in your opinion.

Reactions: JustaFinnishGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad