LD Aron Kiviharju - TPS, FIN JRS (2024 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
This guy has been known since 2016 when he was playing at the level of the world's best players born in 2004 at just 10 years old.

Since then he has continued on very high bases.

He would be the 5th best Finnish player born in 2006, I will agree with you.

But he is the best by far. This guy will necessarily be drafted very high in 2024.

I'm having trouble notifying names for 2024 (currently 21). But he is the first name that I noticed and it was already 5 years ago.

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
Has he recovered from the (knee?) injury yet?
He has played a couple of practice games with the TPS U20 team. I did not find the stats anywhere, but I read someone saying that he looked rusty. If he stays with the team he has skipped the entire U18 level, which does not seem very smart to me.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
This guy has barely played any hockey in over 2 years almost, definetally not a good thing for his development.

Reactions: wetcoast

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Weird. Demidov is just 1 month older.
There is this thing in Finnish hockey where you need to go through a Pohjola camp before playing for the national team. Due to Covid the -06 born camp that was supposed to be earlier this year was delayed, and now it is going to be held in September.

This is why Kiviharju hasnt played for Finland's u16, u17 or u18 teams yet.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
There is this thing in Finnish hockey where you need to go through a Pohjola camp before playing for the national team.

Is that really how it works? I.E. the player must be selected for Pohjola Camp to even be considered for the national team? I mean, if the player is injured.. and misses the camp...then what?

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Is that really how it works? I.E. the player must be selected for Pohjola Camp to even be considered for the national team? I mean, if the player is injured.. and misses the camp...then what?

Yeah youre right, I worded that stupidly. It's probably more so that the players' age group's Pohjola camp must be done before international call ups.

Would obviously be insane to lock out late bloomers and injured guys from natinal team like that

Reactions: Keke and Predatore

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
I just feel so bummed that a prospect who could possibly be the best D prospect ever for Finland got screwed over so hard by covid in a very bad timing and also knee injury on top of that..

LoveHateLeafs

Jul 7, 2009
According to the recently released roster list for the TPS U20 team, he is currently 177cm tall and weighs 72kg(not quite 5'10" and 159lbs).

ijuka

May 14, 2016
He was generating so much.

Anyway, take a look at this shift and assist(#2, white team, left D):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad