LD Aron Kiviharju - TPS, FIN JRS (2024 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteric1000

Feb 13, 2019
I think he is in a good environment. TPS has produced lots of NHL talent.

Yh. TPS has announced a goal that they want to be the top organization in Europe development-wise.

It is good already and has produced very good talents so far like Kakko, Rantanen, Ristolainen, Lehkonen, Pajuniemi f.ex..

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Well, now for the mid-spring checkpoint.

15 points in 11 games at this point. With these, he ties for 3rd in points in the league with two other players. In addition, he leads the C-SM defenseman scoring ahead of Daniel Konidaris, who has 10 points in 11 games. Konidaris, by the way, is a Finnish u-16 national team player who is over 2 years older than Kiviharju. As for the scoring within the team itself, Kiviharju leads with his 15 points, and Samuel Sisik is second with 11 points. A 4-point gap favoring a defenseman is quite significant, I'd say.

Overall, this spring his scoring's down in comparison to fall, but considering that the competition's significantly tougher and that he's performing better in comparison to the rest of the team, I'd say the spring to this point is going even better than the fall was. However, it does appear that they don't want him to play in B this season, as normally there'd be no sense in keeping a player at this level in C, unless they're this young of course.

Reactions: LoveHateLeafs

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Hopefully he gets the u16 call to April's 4nations tourney, but i doubt they have the balls to call up a 06 born player

maksa

Dec 18, 2018
Hopefully he gets the u16 call to April's 4nations tourney, but i doubt they have the balls to call up a 06 born player

Pretty sure Finland has never invited anyone to national teams before they attend Pohjola Camp, so earliest Kiviharju could play would be in 2021-22 season.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
You just hope his family got him on a solid nutrition program early, because as good as the scoring rate is(even as a double under ager) he’s going to almost increase it to be a Sexy Rexy

ijuka

May 14, 2016
A week or so ago there was an interview on these accomplishments:

Pretty awkward and dull and extremely short interview of course. Well, I guess there's nothing to do but wait and see what happens next season.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
TPS u-18 lost their first practice game 1-3 to HIFK a couple days ago, Kiviharju was playing as their #1 defenseman and scored their only goal.

Will be an interesting season.

Mysteric1000

Feb 13, 2019
Played his B-SM debut today vs IFK on a first D-pair of TPS in a season opener. Got an assist for lone TPS goal, but what particularly caught my eye was that letter "A" on his chest. As the youngest guy on the team he already seems to be in a leadership group, which is pretty unprecedented to think for me tbh. Especially when he is triple-underager for this level.

Mildan

Jan 7, 2019
How has he looked first 4 games of the season, correct league for him to play in u18?

HockeyHistorian

Mar 17, 2015
How has he looked first 4 games of the season, correct league for him to play in u18?
He has played 4 (out of 10) games and has two assists. That's about as much I can tell you - it appears that he hasn't been demoted so perhaps he has some injury or something. I doubt they would just have him sitting out games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad