LD Aron Kiviharju - TPS, FIN JRS (2024 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Finished the season with 41 points(13 goals) in 30 games. Broke 40 in the end, huh. Before this, the highest-scoring double underager in the recent times has been Joakim Kemell with 17 points in 24 games, though I'd also note that this season there also is Roope Rajala with 17 points in 22 games, with 14 of those being goals.

Now, in usual TPS junior fashion there should be a Swedish tournament for his own age group that I'm not sure whether he'll partake in, but in any case, there should be some tournament somewhere as they essentially always go to one around new year's. Then the next year, it'll be interesting to see whether he gets any B-SM time or a Pohjola invite.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Finished the season with 41 points(13 goals) in 30 games. Broke 40 in the end, huh. Before this, the highest-scoring double underager in the recent times has been Joakim Kemell with 17 points in 24 games, though I'd also note that this season there also is Roope Rajala with 17 points in 22 games, with 14 of those being goals.

Now, in usual TPS junior fashion there should be a Swedish tournament for his own age group that I'm not sure whether he'll partake in, but in any case, there should be some tournament somewhere as they essentially always go to one around new year's. Then the next year, it'll be interesting to see whether he gets any B-SM time or a Pohjola invite.

Season? Isn't there a second stage in CSM as well?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I heard from twitter that it is possible that Aron will play in B-jrs in January.
My personal expectation has been that, just like last year, he'll get some time with BSM after he turns 14.

Things could be a little different this year, however, since his dad is the head coach of their B-juniors. Every time he's been coached by his dad, he's absolutely destroyed. Like this past spring at WSI, for example.

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
Love what this kid is doing, just hope the little hype we start to build here dont go to far to early.

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
The hype is started by his father so I believe he knows what he is doing!

Please tell me more, how did he do that? Thats a stupid move by a father in my opinion. Dont follow finnish media and actually dont understand finnish eighter. How did he do that?

Justise

Dec 19, 2019
I don’t have any links. You just need to do some detective work with forums, aliases, clips and things the alias writes. There is no doubt. Everyone in his hometown knows it. Just waiting to everything come open and fall apart. Then that happens it is going to be a huge shame.

Justise

Dec 19, 2019
I am saying that the biggest fan and the hype maker of this boy is his father. When you figure out the alias, read his post here, on jatkoaika.com and youtube and then think his position in TPS you will realise the shame what comes when all this comes in open.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I am saying that the biggest fan and the hype maker of this boy is his father. When you figure out the alias, read his post here, on jatkoaika.com and youtube and then think his position in TPS you will realise the shame what comes when all this comes in open.
Serious question, do you even know who his father is?

Anyway, I live in Tampere.

What's caused his recent hype have been: 1. His Performance at WSI u-14 as an underager, and his Performance at Finnish C-SM as a double underager.

Very obvious you're talking about me, by the way. So just say so outright.

Last edited:

Justise

Dec 19, 2019
I live in Turku so I know his father very well. I know his son also. He is a good boy. Very outgoing and talented young man. He is only 13 so please, let him be a child couple more years!

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I live in Turku so I know his father very well. I know his son also. He is a good boy. Very outgoing and talented young man. He is only 13 so please, let him be a child couple more years!
1. You living in Turku doesn't mean you know his father very well.
2. That has nothing to do with you blatantly lying
3. What reputable hockey people, such as scouts or even Stephen Ellis tweet have far more impact than whatever I happen to type on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad