LD Aron Kiviharju - TPS, FIN JRS (2024 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
This . Its a forum, im not a scout just as much as you aren’t a scout. Not sure why everyone takes it so personal. If you can’t take a couple jabs on HFboards maybe you should step away.

I was personally attacked by Finns when I defended Jack Hughes against Kakko. Once I was proved right I gave it back and numerous people couldn’t take the heat. The exact same thing is happening now. Don’t start a fire you can’t put it out
I don't mind different opinions at all and I don't know who you are and what you have written before so don't take this personal, but...
This thread isn't about that HIFK supporter, you, me nor FinPanda.

Some of your statements are quite laughable and questionable to be honest. Because at the end of the day your writings are pretty inconsistent. If people in here are able to read between the lines it seems that you have made this discussion about you and you're history with some individuals in here?
Why are you literally finding joy in a Finnish prospect eventually busting? Or not living up to their potential? And why is this not the first time and you still keep on doing it? Because of what? The actual prospect or because you make, create or want to keep this issue alive and unconsciously or not, make these discussions about you and you're history?
I mean which persons in here are guilty or do annoy you? And why do you keep on having if not the same, very similar kind of attitude that made you upset in the first place?
Also, what does personally attacked mean? And obviously you are still carrying this with you and not letting it go.

So what do you want from this? Just a disagreement or to mock Finnish fans and generalize all Finnish posters because of some individuals? Or do you want to move on, act mature and discuss relevant things in the future?

Reactions: bopeep

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Just would prefer for him to get some PP time but the feedback on his play has been quite good thus far.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I don't mind different opinions at all and I don't know who you are and what you have written before so don't take this personal, but...
This thread isn't about that HIFK supporter, you, me nor FinPanda.

Some of your statements are quite laughable and questionable to be honest. Because at the end of the day your writings are pretty inconsistent. If people in here are able to read between the lines it seems that you have made this discussion about you and you're history with some individuals in here?
Why are you literally finding joy in a Finnish prospect eventually busting? Or not living up to their potential? And why is this not the first time and you still keep on doing it? Because of what? The actual prospect or because you make, create or want to keep this issue alive and unconsciously or not, make these discussions about you and you're history?
I mean which persons in here are guilty or do annoy you? And why do you keep on having if not the same, very similar kind of attitude that made you upset in the first place?
Also, what does personally attacked mean? And obviously you are still carrying this with you and not letting it go.

So what do you want from this? Just a disagreement or to mock Finnish fans and generalize all Finnish posters because of some individuals? Or do you want to move on, act mature and discuss relevant things in the future?
Because i was told he was a generational prospect. I responded no, i think his skating needs to improve immensely. I was then told I was an idiot and I didnt know what I was talking about. Same people who were saying that have gone dead silent, just like the Kakko/Hughes debate. Its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: just a hockey fan

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Because i was told he was a generational prospect. I responded no, i think his skating needs to improve immensely. I was then told I was an idiot and I didnt know what I was talking about. Same people who were saying that have gone dead silent, just like the Kakko/Hughes debate. Its hilarious
Your persistence on topics about Finnish players, to denigrate, is very suspicious.

I think you have a stupid position for a stupid reason.

It doesn't matter whether you're right or not. There will always be very talented Finnish players anyway, whether you like it or not. We're looking for the next ones. And if it's not Kiviharju, it will be someone else.

The problem is you. Not those who thought that Kakko could aspire to overtake Hughes or that Kiviharju, well ahead a few years ago, could be No. 1 in 2024. Because these things were real. At the 2019 world championship, everyone saw that Kakko was better and more pro ready than Hughes who couldn't stay on his skates.

If you make this a national ego war, I just remind you of one fact :

USA 330 million
Finland 5 million

Finland has the best hockey talent ratio in the world. And it’s a Frenchman who says it.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Your persistence on topics about Finnish players, to denigrate, is very suspicious.

I think you have a stupid position for a stupid reason.

It doesn't matter whether you're right or not. There will always be very talented Finnish players anyway, whether you like it or not. We're looking for the next ones. And if it's not Kiviharju, it will be someone else.

The problem is you. Not those who thought that Kakko could aspire to overtake Hughes or that Kiviharju, well ahead a few years ago, could be No. 1 in 2024. Because these things were real. At the 2019 world championship, everyone saw that Kakko was better and more pro ready than Hughes who couldn't stay on his skates.

If you make this a national ego war, I just remind you of one fact :

USA 330 million
Finland 5 million

Finland has the best hockey talent ratio in the world. And it’s a Frenchman who says it.
For instance, there are 6 FInn's in the first roung in Craig Button's latest list. 6!!! Obviously, some don't like Button but it's a good sign that there is a crazy good generation coming in!

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
I think Kiviharju is more comparable to Aatu Räty. Both guys have bad skating. Both Kiviharju and Räty would be very good players if they could skate good. But they don't. It's a shame.
He hasn't played like a top pick but Räty has bounced back quite well since being drafted. Hard to argue that Räty can't be a good player when he's taken some good steps since his DY.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
For instance, there are 6 FInn's in the first roung in Craig Button's latest list. 6!!! Obviously, some don't like Button but it's a good sign that there is a crazy good generation coming in!
I think Button overestimates the Finns as much as he underestimates the Swedes but it will be a good year for Finland. I easily see 3 Finns in the 1st round. Maybe more.

Reactions: Czechboy

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
Makes a terrible pass that leads to a goal against. Scores a goal later. Perfectly balanced.

Hntz

Jan 6, 2018
Injured and will be out for 4 months. Will it cost him a 1st round pick?

Clearly not a generational prospect, as he should know better than to get injured like that.

Oan

Jan 31, 2011
Eiserman or Celebrini would still go 1st even if they both had right now similar injury that forces them off ice for 4 months, how's that for fair?

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Is your purpose to just flame & troll in these threads?
You’re telling me this isn’t a legitimate discussion? Are you trying to hamper a discussion because it hurts your feelings? if so then don’t participate in the discussion.

This player has a thread with almost 1000 posts. And he is a year out from being drafted.

I think that he is one of the most over hyped pre-draft prospects ever.

• Haha

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Eh, the same kind of trajectory occurs with most prospects that enter the discussion early, the hype exists quite independent of any particular names and always finds a target. I'd recommend not discussing too young players at all as the primary solution.

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
Already trending downwards. Will miss the WJC and most of the Liiga season. Probably falls to 2nd round now. Unless if he has a really good U18 tournament at the end of the season.

• Haha

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
You’re telling me this isn’t a legitimate discussion? Are you trying to hamper a discussion because it hurts your feelings? if so then don’t participate in the discussion.

This player has a thread with almost 1000 posts. And he is a year out from being drafted.

I think that he is one of the most over hyped pre-draft prospects ever.
Definitely one of the most over hyped pre draft prospects in history

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
You’re telling me this isn’t a legitimate discussion?
Yes, that is what I am telling you. First of all, thousand messages is not even that much for these boards. Second of all, you cannot just point at a post count and say "Duhuhuhuh most overrated proPOKSET??", because that's just straight up assuming that all or even most of the posts are filled with some sort of psychotic hype. And of course, if you are an honest person who has followed these Kiviharju threads for a long time, you will know that's not the case. Have people been aware of this kid for a long time? Yes. Has the discussion been some sort of one sided hypefest? No, it has actually been fairly critical since the start, especially regarding his size and skating ability.

So don't act like you're looking for a genuine discussion, because having seen your contributions to these boards, you're nothing but an absolute shitheel. Anyone can go through your post history in this thread for example and see that for themselves.

Not to even mention how stupid it is to talk about overhype in case of someone who has not even been drafted into the NHL yet.

Last edited:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Definitely one of the most over hated pre draft/overall prospects in history. Genuine question, which Finn is your next target? Who gets your blood boiling so much that you just have to continue be a hateful and shitty c4nt?
It will probably be the next one that you guys hype up as the second coming of Christ, because we know it will inevitably happen within the next few years

• Haha
Reactions: Ippenator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad