Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
View attachment 903243

There ya go - the photo was never photoshopped, you can see with not sitting flat on a chair and not in that type of lighting, his muscles were accentuated but not photoshopped. You can see exactly how the lighting and sitting would have made his quads look bigger than they are, but still a decent size.
The kid has a strong looking lower body...period.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
View attachment 903243

There ya go - the photo was never photoshopped, you can see with not sitting flat on a chair and not in that type of lighting, his muscles were accentuated but not photoshopped. You can see exactly how the lighting and sitting would have made his quads look bigger than they are, but still a decent size.
I have played and been around hockey for longer than most of the posters on this board have been alive and I have never see a player double the size of his quads in such a short time.....I don't think I have ever seen these lower body gains in any hockey player regardless of how long the gap if I am being honest and for an ectomorph like Lane it is next to impossible.

also i experience concussions on a daily basis.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
View attachment 903243

Which one is Lane? :sarcasm:

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
View attachment 903243

It's clear to me we have a serial photoshopper out there, this one is obviously shopped to
Screenshot 2024-08-26 110510.png
o

Last edited:

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
We have a good group of two way player now and on the way

Slaf Suzuki Roy Dach Beck

If they ice two player of those everytime Hutson is on the ice, i would be less woried unless he goes saiyan training on his D

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
View attachment 903243

Hutson looks good in white.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
View attachment 903243

Those are still some big mothaf***ing legs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad