Confirmed Trade: [LAK/CBJ] Joonas Korpisalo and Vladislav Gavrikov for Jonathan Quick, 2023 1st Round Pick (Cond) & 2024 3rd Round Pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
Quick just isn’t good enough anymore, and the Kings really needed to improve their goaltending to have a chance to contend. They would have had a chance to improve their goaltending this summer if Quick had retired. But he didn’t. That was his choice - when you hang on longer than you should and hope for the best sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Thanks for the cups and dumped to ohio. Are you kidding me ? This is gonna backfire and I hope it does even Chicago treated kane with class and gave him want he wanted. Terrible and I have lost my respect for the kings organization.

Kane had a full NMC. Chicago had no choice but to bow to his wishes. they would have traded him to Siberia if they could and it brought in 2 firsts.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This season's first and a franchise legend for rentals and pissing off the locker room
f***ing unreal
I don't even have the words, that's f***ing BRUTAL.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a collapse at this point and cough up a high first to columbus

I understand the whole “ it’s a business” but trading a franchise legend two months before he retires, is absolutely a disgrace, I hope the kings media goes off.

They won't. They're ALMOST as gutless as Blake.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Massive pickup for LA. I think this puts them as one of the favourites in the pacific.

Oof - didn’t realize quick was going back the other way. That’s pretty awful to do that to a franchise legend right before he retires.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
yeah it fills the needs, you get a 3rd LD that can move up and you have someone that can actually share the net with Copley, it'll help for sure

Moving Quick is a dick move

It makes sense.

CBJ needed a goalie back.

Would you have preferred Copley? CBJ probably wanted a goalie without term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad