Confirmed Trade: [LAK/CBJ] Joonas Korpisalo and Vladislav Gavrikov for Jonathan Quick, 2023 1st Round Pick (Cond) & 2024 3rd Round Pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Are the Kings winning the Cup? Even close? No imo. Don't really get banishing him to Ohio. He didn't have an NTC so they could do it, I'm just surprised by it. He's godawful but like he had 5 games left in his career lol.

Reactions: David Lunch

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I wonder if Quick told Blake he didn’t intend to retire at the end of the year when his contract runs out. He’s competitive to a fault. Maybe Blake knew he’d be in another jersey next year regardless. At least that’s the only way I could justify this bomb thrown into team chemistry.

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012

Lets wait to hear that confirmed by the local kings media. And the fact we did not hear anything about the locker room after the game has me doubtful (especially after how the kings won)

The media would have easily been able to see the locker room being “off”

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i can understand it, if it's coming from a place of "we can't get gavrikov without korpisalo as well" and quick coming back is a secondary condition of that.. but this looks really, really despicable if it's purely for a month or two of gavrikov

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
I wonder if Quick told Blake he didn’t intend to retire at the end of the year when his contract runs out. He’s competitive to a fault. Maybe Blake knew he’d be in another jersey next year regardless. At least that’s the only way I could justify this bomb thrown into team chemistry.
There are zero NHL teams that are going to sign him, he's completely cooked.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Lets wait to hear that confirmed by the local kings media. And the fact we did not hear anything about the locker room after the game has me doubtful (especially after how the kings won)

The media would have easily been able to see the locker room being “off”
I mean Seravalli is a pretty credible source.

Also….why wouldn’t they be upset?

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Columbus was forced to trade for Laine because of one asshole player, and Gaudreau is an elite player.

Jarmo made the most out of both situations

Man…Don’t some (abused) fans just bend over backwards to defend their inept ownership or management?

“Look how good Jarmo is…He got us Bedard!”

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

bland

Jul 1, 2004
If Seravalli ain’t lying, Quick certainly didn’t appreciate the trade
That was the first post I saw after mine.

This could backfire, the Kings aren’t exactly a mentally strong unit, those Cup core dudes have run the show on and off ice for a loooooong time.

Straight from the 10 year anniversary to Brown's party to giving Quick the ol' heave ho

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
rob-blake-optimized_53f63e05d0eb4.jpg
todd-mclellan.jpg

f*** these losers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad